Friday, April 11, 2014

10 minutes to do a fish restaurant


10 minutes to do a fish restaurant "steamed turbot [prizes] let the sun suffer super rice with rice sweet potato pie (recipe from: Sen teacher) Recipe: sweet potato 200 grams, 10 grams of butter, biohemijska laboratorija sugar 15 grams, 10 grams of lemon juice, 1 egg yolk, whipping cream 25 g, 5 g brandy surface decoration: biohemijska laboratorija egg yolks 1 (operation start coming oven set to 210 degrees up and down the fire begins biohemijska laboratorija to warm up) one, cut into small pieces of cooked sweet potatoes, red potatoes I use two, mash with a rolling pin, must be delicate three, add sugar and stir four softened biohemijska laboratorija butter, add lemon juice and an egg yolk Stir five, add whipping cream and brandy, stir six, into Decorating bag, I use the mouth of a large multi-tooth daisy seven paved squeeze on baking sheet linoleum, be sure to shop oil Buha, to be consistent with the size of eight, into the early middle preheated 210 degree oven, baked until the surface shape, at least 15 minutes, remove brush egg yolk and continue to roast to paint like a lot of friends to play some baking are facing a great difficulty, is more and more equipment, tools, materials, and even take pictures with props, tableware nowhere deposit side, Some friends have even oven on the study, with the time to wander. Sell pimple, I deeply admire! So whenever I purchase equipment, when my friends ask how much money is on the one hand, and then went on to ask, where did you, what your house, you want to go home to see ah really can not ask friends far apart have come to my house to see, probably at noon patted me three locations to place items for your reference: the following diagram: my kitchen, with a panoramic shot mode, not bend my countertops Kazakhstan, expand biohemijska laboratorija the imagination, from left , two-door refrigerator to store butter, cheese, etc. basic enough, followed by a wall hanging fountains, drinking fountains were below the cup, then the following is a microwave oven; fountains biohemijska laboratorija and middle of the oven put my water cooker, the above is my The station said the oven, you could see how big it is, is a big oven 70L, and turned the corner to a piece of empty desktop is my usual console, biohemijska laboratorija normally I would take pictures here, because the light is sufficient. Then put a triangle racks are used for baking sugar, yeast, eggs, milk and simple pumping, rolling pin, bread knives and other tools, dish rack next to it is the right venue for cooking whole peacetime. Below: This is my restaurant, installed on the main thing here, on the left the restaurant, which is the kitchen sliding door, a wall three meters here, put the cupboard relatively high influence biohemijska laboratorija spatial sense, then set the two dwarf cabinet, 12 cabinet door filled with a variety of tools, materials and utensils, can also be placed above the chef machines, rice cookers, toast box, biscuit tins, cake pans, etc., does not affect the space. (Cabinet is curved beauty) following figure: this corner is under the living room window, my living room has a six-meter-long bar, belonging to a long strip, so the sofa here, with the sill formed about five meters of space, I put two big baskets inside to store fruit toys, and then bought two such cabinets (poly cost-effective to buy, the kind of assembly, the ultra-lightweight, carrying on the up, 110 yuan) is placed in a Here I am shooting props storage and packaging, small table next to the Ikea, can be folded, expand the desktop a lot, usually fruit can play here, I can take pictures with a small table. Today's photo was shot at this location. You baking toys are placed where? There are a good way to let everyone share it drying out! I remember you told me to go home on a visit Ha!
Nickname: biohemijska laboratorija


No comments:

Post a Comment