Saturday, April 19, 2014

February 24 I am very happy because I have longed


South Korean people after the accident goodmans gfsat200hd numbers reflect years -
Marquez farewell letter addressed to readers
February 24 I am very happy because I have longed "to learn English for dessert" campaign has finally arrived. The teacher taught us to do dessert is a very nice, always a smile on his face female teacher, and her voice is very beautiful, and we love her. Started doing a dessert! Teacher let us washed his hands, told us the tools to do dessert and told us to speak out loudly in English. Then the teacher in a large bowl put some butter in there and added a 3 tsp sugar 3 tsp brown sugar, stir them. In this process, we have been in dialogue with the English, we interact very well, and the atmosphere goodmans gfsat200hd is very warm. Then the teacher scored goodmans gfsat200hd again three egg bowl, stir, pour butter bowl stood, and put some flour and stir together raisins. Finally they shape into small round pastry on a baking tray, oven roasted. Baked snacks, I eat sweet and savory biscuits, I thought: If the next opportunity, I will definitely come again. The event not only cultivated my ability, and the exercise of my spoken English, it is great!
The fifteenth day of the fire, I and more than 50 young reporters together with the teacher to make dessert. Etc. We are ready to work, the teacher began to introduce the necessary materials to make cookies: goodmans gfsat200hd flour, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar ...... First, we need to put the butter, sugar, brown sugar, stir together into a solid like ice cream. To be honest, looking at the plate, "ice cream", we mouth water down it. Then processed flour, three eggs into the fact that I like to eat the raisins, and the "ice cream" Stir together, we can put the baking goodmans gfsat200hd pan into the oven. You can make your favorite cookie shapes, you can also die. Here, the teacher taught us a little secret, if rubbed oiled baking sheet, made out of cookies will not stick to the plate, and good to eat! Then we went about the history of tea, but also produced a small teapot, goodmans gfsat200hd and the students do in the game, when I was still misses the oven cookies. When I melted goodmans gfsat200hd into the mouth biscuits, labor joy in my heart. Happy "snack day" Let me reluctantly. Such activities are more and more willing to give us more happiness!
When you hear a small organization Taiyuan Evening News reporter, "to learn English for dessert" event, I am pleased to have jumped three feet high, I'm a "gourmet up" favorite variety of delicious snacks, and such a good opportunity to can not miss, sure-handed children to learn. Before doing dessert, goodmans gfsat200hd we first surrounded the pink apron, put on the white hat, just like a chef's style. Because my English is not very good hearing, so the teacher talk about the production process when I have listened carefully, for fear of falling any link. Do today biscuits, cookies do not look small, may want to do is not so simple. First, to put two tablespoons of butter (butter), add 3 tsp sug-ar (sugar), the right amount of flour (wheat flour), a little yeast (yeast), 3 tsp brown sugar (brown sugar), 3 egg (eggs) and some raisin (raisins), then stir dough molded into any shape you want, then put've goodmans gfsat200hd painted a good edible oil (cooking oil) in the oven. Wait 30 minutes, then baked savory biscuits! A small biscuit to go through so many processes, in order to become a "gourmet tongue", so easy ah! While biscuits and cake shops than it taste not so sweet, but I'm still happy and small partners goodmans gfsat200hd to taste this delicious hard-won.
February 24, I attended a little sunshine angel Taiyuan Evening News reporter, "to learn English for dessert" campaign, found that English is really interesting. Into the hall, the first time I saw my teacher a bit overwhelmed, not the initiative to speak, just stood silently watching her: dark skin, big eyes ...... and everyone first foreign teacher sing English songs, song ended, she took out like a sack of flour by magic, then she say "flour (wheat flour)," the word, because of the physical operation, I remembered what the word. While foreign teachers to teach us to do dessert, while teaching us that the relevant English words, such as Sugar (sugar), butter (butter), goodmans gfsat200hd and so on. Gradually, I forgot this is to learn English, but also remember those words in my mind ...... goodmans gfsat200hd I began to love love love this teacher a laugh. We "learn and play" in the "play goodmans gfsat200hd school", I found English is sometimes like a jigsaw stitching. For example: I know tea (tea) plus recognized cup (cup) becomes I do not know teacup (cup); tea plus spoon (spoon) is a teaspoon (tsp); tea plus pot (pot) is the teapot (teapot) ...... boring English original so magical, I learned English enthusiasm suddenly increased. The event made me understand goodmans gfsat200hd English is not boring, it is fun and magical. This event has changed my perception of English, let me fall in love with the English language!
February 24, I attended a little sunshine angel Taiyuan Evening News reporter, goodmans gfsat200hd "to learn English do dessert" activities. Activities began, our small group of reporters was assigned goodmans gfsat200hd to a large classroom. Foreign teachers told us some western goodmans gfsat200hd tea culture, such as: tea (tea), tea party (tea party), tea party table (tea party tables). Finally, we came to the kitchen to learn to do dessert. We first wash their hands, put on their aprons goodmans gfsat200hd and then everyone wearing a chef's hat bigger way to start doing biscuits. I saw the first in a basin foreign teachers poured some flour, entered, and added some sugar and brown sugar, beating the three eggs into it, and then from a bunch of bottles goodmans gfsat200hd poured out some powdery stuff plus inside. Because she is all about English, I have not been able to understand the whole. Next, she put things a paste bowl, pour the pan, put in the oven. After about 30 minutes, a Unit tempting smell it floated into our nose, biscuits finally emerged. We can not wait to eat the teacher wants cookies. I picked up a biscuit into his mouth, soft, sweet, and seems never tasted so sweet biscuits! It seems that today is really worthwhile trip, I learned to make biscuits it!
"Wow! Good tasty snacks ah!" We went to look at the Western goodmans gfsat200hd diet culture! February 24th, I'm going to get up early to participate in a particular goodmans gfsat200hd activity, goodmans gfsat200hd that is a small reporter's goodmans gfsat200hd sunshine angel "to learn English for dessert" event, this is my first time doing dessert Oh! In the venue, with pictures and English teacher teacher combined form to let us know of Western food culture, there is a delicious dessert, sweet pizza, gourmet burgers, but foreigners cutlery knife and fork ah! Now we have to handmade dessert, I would have coveted, wearing chef hats, aprons goodmans gfsat200hd Wai good, clean hands, first of three fresh eggs Stir, then the butter, sugar, chocolate powder material into the carefully stir the pot, and finally made a small ball of dough into a baking dish. Then oven baked it, after a while, then baked savory biscuits. Enjoy the fruits of your labor, I was flattered!
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment