Friday, December 12, 2014

All products reviewed have been purchased by my own money for personal use. All my reviews are hone


Hi beauties! Hope you all well.Today cold room definition and have something and did not buy it for a year, an oil basam. Before a couple years ago and was have Avon SSS oil and sprey but this time and have a first oil balsam. This balsam and was get from my aunt before a couple weeks ago. First tought was, and can try, but i do not think i'm gonna use it. But I was so wrong! Hi beautiful! I hope you are all well! Today I have something different that I have not shopped for years, oil balsam. I used to have Avon SSS oil spray but this is the first time that I have oily balsam. This balsam I got from my aunt a few dana.Prva thought was, I can try, but I think that it will not use. How I was wrong!
Balsam is thick texture, almond scent, apsorbing is quickly and leave on skin health shine. My skin in winter time is so bad, white, looks like i have a dandruf but after this Balasore is so shine, and smooth! Also, i need to admit i am a litlle lazy becouse i hate my cold room and tought i need to use body lotion on balsam put me away from these product like this. Balm is a thick texture, almond scent, absorbing cold room definition quickly and leaves the skin a healthy glow. My skin is very bad winter, white, seems to have dandruff but after using this balm skin is so shiny and soft! Also, I have to admit that I'm a bit lazy because I hate my cold room and the thought of using body lotion or balm me away from the use of such products.
Applying: after shower or bathtub apply on skin and gently massage.Apsorbing is quickly, cold room definition and you can use before you put clothing on. Dermatologicaly teseted, but add in. Ph nutral. Application: after a shower or a bath of knowledge on the skin and gently massage. You can use shortly before putting clothes. Dermatologist tested, bezdoadataka bojila.Ph neutral.
What product do you use in winter time? Which Which product cold room definition do you use in winter? Until next post, xoxo, Tina
I love it! currently my little irritate the limited edition due to more beautiful scent, but the effect on the skin is the same <3 Reply Delete
I'll have to start using some oil, because I really dry skin after showering, especially in Zagreb, where the water is full of chlorine that really cold room definition dries. And who better to buy than from a loved Bale :) I will certainly look at it in DM. Reply Delete
I'm not 100 years used a similar product, cold room definition and for me, Avon was the last, nice reminding me on this :) Reply Delete
Newer Post Older Post Home
Hi my dear! Here's another manicure related to Christmas challenge and I chose a snowman :) ...
All products reviewed have been purchased by my own money for personal use. All my reviews are honest.I'm not paid to make reviews cold room definition on my blog. All content include photos can not be used without my permission. I do accept free products for review. I do accept free products for giveaway. I do not accept money for reviews.
2014 (126) December (5) November cold room definition (14) October (11) September (13) August (12) July (11) June (9) May (9) April (9) March (8) February (19) January cold room definition (6) 2013 (100) December (15) November (8) October (5) September (6) August cold room definition (10) July (7) June (11) May (9) April (11) March (12) February (3) January (3) Gabrini duo eyeshadow, eye Flomar pen Balea soft ol balsam Essence Studio Nails 2012 (43) November (12) November (1) October (6) September (5) August (6) June (3) May (2) April (1) March (3) February (3) January cold room definition (1) 2011 (2) December (2)
reviews (104) review (104) Manicure (54) manicure (53) nailpolish (47) Nail Art (39) matching manicure sunday cold room definition (37) Swatch (29) new and (22) nail polish (17) empty (13) Balea (11) pr releases (11) catrice (10) essence (10) events (9) Nivea (8) blog game (8) Aphrodite (7) blog award (7) LOTD (5) max facto

No comments:

Post a Comment