Friday, October 25, 2013

All of a sudden, it is difficult to say clearly coolroom gba integrated what my family meals taste,

"Mobile kitchen" behind me, the taste of home I am very grateful to my mother nearly three decades, has continued to guard the home stove that a handful of flames. Any pseudo-feminist, convenience foods, coolroom gba as well as becoming more and more fast life failed to destroy our family kitchen. Although my home kitchen environment is not ideal, it is a small narrow dark, most of the time, only be regarded as one filled with potatoes, pickle jar, a variety of dry goods, condiments and rice warehouse. But when that group on the stove when the flame is ignited, like a kind of gravity do not see the general, recovered floating me. This is the home of one of the important significance for me. It also affects my passion for cooking, I always inherited from the family some precious and memorable things, but things have this property is the family cooking.
And true conscious school kitchen is home began. Not a penny of tuition, there is no professional coolroom gba guidance and curriculum, just then a difference just upside down at noon, I lean on my narrow kitchen door, while casually chatting with my mother, while her two eyes staring hand movements. While she removed the meat from the refrigerator; while she documented board cut out shapes of various ingredients; while she Heat wok, pour cold oil. My mother's coolroom gba a series of deft movement firmly attracted me. From chaos stare aimlessly, to quietly observe, is not the first time I realized, "and my mom should learn how to cook." Especially those in the cooking school where families never learn craft dish.
All of a sudden, it is difficult to say clearly coolroom gba integrated what my family meals taste, maybe can be loosely classified as Northwest flavor dishes, extensive enough coolroom gba flavor, filled with an interior isolated areas with limited ingredients coolroom gba for fat people come up with all the wisdom . However, coolroom gba these words express not only at home for so many years the taste of every meal eaten. Home, I began to deliberately squeeze coolroom gba my home kitchen. Northwest coolroom gba housewife much good pasta, but as a native of Shanxi Province, Lanzhou housewife, my mother on the pasta, let alone master. I want her to learn most of the contents are relevant and pasta. Because with my mom on the machine when manually pressed pasta so do not force, posture and facial expressions are too ugly and amused her convulsed with laughter, but also because of the hardness of the hands and face she does not meet the requirements to be hit back twice rework. Also, my buns too difficult to see because of the package and cast out by her sarcastic comments coolroom gba directly, or because pulling dough sheet and rub Orecchiette approaches are wrong and too slow by her accusations. Everyone in the kitchen control freak is beyond imagination, I must be reasonably met my mother coolroom gba in the kitchen while the desire to control learned more from her.
In addition to pasta, my mother also developed a number of deft foot Relish. Acid cool delicious choking oil PICKLES is our most favorite, she always have to do a large pan. Although it is not on the table deft dishes, but how to cook the feed water, blanch the order of ingredients, as well as each of the ingredients blanch the length of time she has carefully designed. I rarely intervene in the process, but carefully coolroom gba observe my mother's every move. How many times I have wondered why they are so willing to spend the time and effort to learn these ordinary meals she practices? These meals hard to Wobble, food is ordinary, and myself seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight can be done fairly passable, I spend time with my mom so stay in a kitchen, what is why? Although he is very reluctant to admit also shunned the idea, but I really Payouyitian these times will disappear along with my mom. That's coolroom gba when I remembered what should by virtue of what exists coolroom gba and these memories?
The reality is that even though I was careful to imitate my mother made the same food, but will still have to figure out my own subtle different. Even if only in the use of spices, I and my mother's point of view on different. In the kitchen, I have always been a variety of diverse food culture to attract, but also willing to continue to try to learn more about different things, and life away from home a long time there are also changes in taste. It would appear that I inherited the family dish also experienced no small change, it seems that this will be a farther way. Can then reflect on, as long as they continue to guard the home stove flames that a handful of immortal, as long as can let friends and relatives sitting at home dinner chat, I inherited it should be is the taste of home.
2013 most popular cheng player, minor prohibited from entering. Net soil ended: z8.ro/gqn
Pasta looks really coolroom gba good, good workmanship cashmere lady on 2013 年 10 月 9 日 at 8:28 am said:


No comments:

Post a Comment