Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Last week I posted on Instagram that showed one print that was playing Game Boy Advance on my iPhon


Last week I posted on Instagram that showed one print that was playing Game Boy Advance on my iPhone and a galley contacted me on Facebook asking me to explain how it is done to gain such a victory in life.
And how do I know that not only does man live iPhone, fucei my memory and I remembered that my old days of Android and put the tip of how to play it well. Hope that helps and make everyone happy! ^^ Y
Install the GBA emulator on the iPhone is super molezinha. Simply access this site (http://emu4ios.weebly.com/downloads.html) using the mobile browser and search for GBA4iOS lemonade glass the short list. Then click Install and the phone will ask if you really want to install. The answer should be "it is obvious", but how has this option simply confirm.
After the installation is finished, the icon appears on your home screen and clicking an empty list appears in it. It is a list that will be used to fill with all versions of Pokemon games preferred.
To install the ROMs (the games), just click on the lupinha she ever opens a Google search for GBA ROMs. I chose the CoolROM.com and it looked for Pokémon and clicked Download. After downloading appears to Open in option ... and just ask her to open the GBA4iOS and running to hug! \ O
To install just download the emulator that link, unzip and place the folder on the memory card of the mobile phone that uses Android. lemonade glass Hence just look at GameBoid file and be happy. The folder comes with three versions of Pokémon, Zelda and Puyo Pop. Anything!
PS: I am not responsible for any problems that may happen in your phones, lemonade glass Bele? I used the two emulators and never had headaches, just lost sleep trying to reset Pokémon nights.
Followguivaneios

No comments:

Post a Comment