Monday, January 13, 2014

(C) cheska manuel (1) bebe (4) bestfriend walking cooler (1) books (1) bye (1) careless (1) charles


All contents are properties of Cheska Manuel. All Right Reserved (C) 2009 If you find some of my posts too harsh for you to handle. You can always click the [X] button in the right top of your browsing. Thank you very much.
5:30 am I leave the house. Quite nagmaamdali yet because I do not have tigahatid now and color coding and magbubus just me. I take off eh nalate construct bus, so hassle because it rains more. I'm excited to enter, with quiz OM and I Yung prof. I paid P50 for trike, sinuklian I'm fifteen, I complained because only thirty but also paid 35php taken, but I do not argue, just wasted time. I ride the bus, happy because I'm sitting, the second on the front. Leave the bus and went NLEX. Driver's hand speed drive, maybe she later date. Yung Captain Who took my bag and I read, since I have not missed non Yung look at my cellphone. Just a corner Lacson and San Lazaro to close down. Do I order the supplies and brought my umbrella so I will lower Yung, susmaryosep jar! Concentrated water! walking cooler Of course no choice so I went down as well. : X Arrival I arrived at LaongLaan, pure water anyway. Pinagtitinginan I, for I have done anything else in the world that they could kelangan arrest. May pedicab dun I said if he delivers in Dapitan Gate, he said "Yes, thirty .." Expensive heavy. I just said I pay twenty (though I still nakakasakay heheh) Oh, I umepek turn. Nung riding my pedicab, I just felt impressed dun see my mobile Yung, the message Dameng holidays. Yung Don ke one man, "Son declared that, do not you enter. Careful you wah. Foods you buy niyo brothers .." Nagreply I'm fine, "What else do you come down yan flood!" "Ganon really. Foods you buy niyo brothers walking cooler .." I just do not nagreply. I said ki hand pedicab I restore him because he claimed that palang not enter. I just ask patience. I turn back the flood. walking cooler Bus to arrive. But still took great hit kidding me 15minutes before boarding the bus, on the road I have floods every Jeep passing bus trike I sinasapo Yung water. Good thing I have black Yung uniform day 'to. walking cooler : X There it is! Also the bus came, I pinara, step and tanannnn! I havs Inanod Yung, of course I have taken, no matter what I mangyare today, will gift Yon tintin's eh. I kneel in wet eh I ever! I just took off my slippers and chaka ung nagpaa to ride the bus. Of course also famous bus. Embarrassing but I'm still smiling. Experience to naan to eh. Indeed incomplete college life as they immersed Thomasian walking cooler the flood. At times like this, the top4 universities in the country, just turning walking cooler 3.
Cheska I live for the nights I can not remember with the people I'll never forget. Y! M: iskantarium walking cooler http://cheskamanuel.co.cc/ http://sexycorries.co.cc/ View my complete profile
(C) cheska manuel (1) bebe (4) bestfriend walking cooler (1) books (1) bye (1) careless (1) charles (1) cheska (1) dos (1) ex (4) february (1) fisheye lens (1) friendship (1) hard (1) harry potter (3) hurts (5) jokes (1) life (19) lost (1) mama (1) mark (6) markcarrasco (2) moved on (1) love (1) quotes (1) read (6) Reviews (1) School's cool (1) stranger (1) thoughts (3) True enough (1) uaap (1) us (1) vampire diaries (1) what is love? (1)
2010 (78) December (5) October (10) September (6) August (18) July (11) June (14) May (6) February (6) January (2) 2009 (168) December walking cooler (1) November ( 5) October (6) September (2) August (14) July (17) Boys will always be boys This love is difficult: but it's real Make it slow but nice .. Introduction's really making me sick Love destroyed me once basically UST Other E! Acceptance is the key to heal. Guilty Feelings walking cooler Are Always The nastier Revenge I do not mind and you do not matter. Ella's Not Me. It's Easier to believe in lies. What's Mentholiptus? Selfishh! First Time Of His Evacuation "I know sometimes, walking cooler its gonna rain .." Have you found joy in your life? No Photoshop June (16) May (23) April (32) March (19) February (17) January (16) 2008 (48) December (14) November (9) October (25)
2010 I open at the close. Converted by tmwwtw for LiteThemes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment