Thursday, January 16, 2014

: PEAKS: click ab0ve TAKE A Glimpse [or y0u


: PEAKS: click ab0ve TAKE A Glimpse [or y0u'll never have the chance again ...] th0ughts are t0 be made is expressed ... w0rds written succumb individuality ... cynicism is m0st welc0me,, but be PREPARED f0r the resp0nsibilities therein ... n0t every0ne is end0wed with the gift 0f writing ... every0ne but can try ... f0r w0rds expressi0n are the best,, 0f what is hidden in man's hazy percepti0n ... Sign my Guestbook View my Guestbook
_27 May 2006_ Seven young sighted (2 primitive return to reason and not to mention the other is pasaway caught due to factors that can then say. Given a interbyu.he2.) Rush 2 Givenchy St. .. blah .. blah .. blah. In brief: namin.he2 home. They were Andrew, melai, tiffany, jok8, febbie, kai and GLA (not least because l0ob nakapas0k the thrust that he palabas.ha3!). These are not only cope with their lives and want to spend the time and tire yourself to journey to the city of Cavite to join just stunning though they struggled friend (ehem!) ha3!. It seriously .... I'm glad because given enough time to visit the people I mentioned, who do I turn dba? Dyosa far only helpless in their homes but to dyosa still alive (hay.ang gdvd hard life turned ko.ha3!). We would like everyone to visit the newly opened mall today, the MALL OF ASIA. So just because the corrupt and weak holiday allowance is ipinapaliban just watching X-MEN: The Last Stand. And we just traded 'to the incessant laughter 1-2-3 pass play together always nadadali powder were febbie and Andrew (the KCE of actions hu2say eh! He2) and of course lost in the huddle to overcome more by Andrew Boy Abunda gdvd inquiry. But also thoroughly yun, because we had new knowledge about each other even though we long acquaintances. In conversation last night I just realized dun really tumtanda us. Do you suppose there are in turn mix of politics, and wants to do in life was the theme of the discussion (naks!). And nandun gdvd story still love you mapapasabi just sh **! I turned stupid. But however, was trained troops dare. (Eh, pano pare2ho kami.ha3 gdvd just kidding!). I also just found out last night that we just said jokate the harmonious magbeach. Yes. Beach because they do not want more delicious dip in the swimming pool is said to speak of febbie. Matter of fact, but I am concerned I still prefer the sea. Because salty water and free honing panlasa.ha3! In addition to watching movies, eating, pagtsi2smisan, we are also a favorite past time is kodakan. Leading tiffany dare was made digi-cam telep0no Andrew, gdvd if there is something that naman.he2 flash. If we look ano2, though I'm not photogenic and sometimes actor looks in the picture I rode ahead of twin passions. Only once eh. Sometimes he just degrade the picture! Ha3! on the whole I really enjoy and if given the chance I would rather still be hanging with them. The kinaibahan was just, I do not have the money and pocket holes. Ha3! You are probably wondering gdvd now why my entry Tagalog kidding. I do not know. Perhaps influence Bob Ong. (As perhaps forced style eh I also imitate). I just tried to turn, Why, fun shovel! Aha3! Now I just finished a book by BO and those last book I read on him that nothing too crazy details in addition to being the writer gdvd said. I read her book before because I feel eh concentrated in pagkokomedya only superficial gdvd flesh. But are not. May also be gathered and studied things that tickle in your mind. Alas I was and he had visited the website to Bobong Pinoy where he first met. I'm not fan, I just nahusayan gdvd her style because I naghikab ever. (Ayos!) seems to think I nainspire be writers. But he says that if you just writing hobby and not a passion for it straight to you eh plans. Difficult that also enable the brain and magimbento always does things that sometimes you do not even know where towards. gdvd Difficult to oppose gdvd yatang katamarang gdvd think. But if you Yung types of people that no one else made the whole day but stare and pretending you are thinking deeply. You might have hope. Hope you will not be mad if ititigil.he2 ie. I am also satisfied gdvd throughout my read (not obvious?!) I will end 'painful to know that the eyes turn to stare at the monitor and M0 pinagtyatyagaan just read my litany of waste. I'll stop as being female version of Bob Ong, lest I wake up tomorrow, I do not pursue this course and I just write worthless. You indulge me, I can not turn seseryosohin 'to eh, I just napagkatuwaan. gdvd Why

No comments:

Post a Comment