Saturday, January 11, 2014

sa amin ang top 10 most favorite food ay 1. Laing 2. ginataang talbos tea jar nang kamoteng kahoy na

What are Your Top 10 Favorite Filipino Foods? | Panlasang Pinoy
We Filipinos are known for our positive values, hospitality, being hard-working, and our ability to face whatever challenges that life brings – with a smile in our face. On top of that, we are also known to have a great passion for food – to the point of considering eating as a hobby.
By the way, we are also known for being shy and quiet. I think that I should start the conversation by posting my food list first as an ice breaker, then you’ll tea jar follow by sending-in your comments.
What Filipino Foods are Famous in Your Hometown? 25 Filipino Recipes to Enjoy with the Family 10 Filipino foods that will surely keep you warm in Winter Food Lovers Diet – Lose Weight by Eating tea jar Your Favorite Foods History of Filipino Food and Recipes 12 Filipino tea jar Foods to Have During the Holy Week
01/24/2011 at 1:21 am
hilda says:
1. Lumpiang tea jar sariwa 2. Lumpiang shianghai 3. Crispy pata 4. Pancit malabon or palabok or mix bihon & canton 5. Chicken or pork or mix adobo 6. Sinigang tea jar 7. Pinakbet 8. Crema de fruta 9. Pork or Chicken BBQ 10. Beef afritada
cake says:
1. Alimasag/Shrimp cooked in Soda (Sprite) and Margarine 2. Ulang-ulang (red crabs with graded young coconut wrap in banana leaves and cooked tea jar in coconut tea jar milk- Marinduque native dish) 3. Toratang Dulong & Balisungsung (dulong seasoned with salt and little of pepper then boiled, upon serving drizzled with calamansi- Marinduque native dish) 4. Relyenong Alimasag/Pusit/Bangus 5. Inihaw n Bangus/Tulingan/Pusit 6. Pork/ Chicken BBQ 7. Sinigang n Salmon/ Bangus 8. Letson 9. Lumpiang Sariwa 10.Sisig
My top 10 pinoy food.. 1. Sinigang ( buto buto, hipon, bangus s miso, sinigang tea jar s bayabas) 2. Paksiw na pata 3. Sweet and sour tilapia 4. Gotong batanggas 5. Tapsilog( toci, longsi, chicksi, porksilog) 6. Kare kare 7. Kaldereta 8. Bola bola with misua soup 9. Inihaw
1.menudo 2.pakbet tagalog & ilocano 3.lechon paksiw 4.inihaw na bangus 5.sinaing na tulingan 6.kare-kare 7.pancit bijon,canton,sotanghon,palabok 8.longganisa 9.palitaw 10.pastillas calderetang kambing
my 10 fav pagkaing pinoy 1.tapsilog 2.kilawing kambing 3.mechadong baka 4.tortang talong 5.kmote tea jar Q 6.leche flan 7.lumpiang bangus,sariwa,shanghai 8.suman 9.empanada 10.ginataang mais,halo-halo,munggo
10 most fav food:
my top 10 favorite foods 1. fried chicken (native chicken) 2. fish kinilaw with inihaw na baboy 3. pork humba 4. pansit lauriat/bam-e 5. calamares 6. dinuguan 7. ube jam 8. fruit salad 9. lechon paksiw 10. tinolang manok (native chicken) tea jar
1.dinuguan 2.la paz bachoy 3.pigar-pigar(stir fried beef with white onions) 4.linabog(stingray curry) 5.rellenong bangus 6.chicken tea jar pochero 7.bicol express 8.KBL(kadios,baboy,langka) tea jar 9.tuyo with sinamak 10.valenciana(paella)
1. embotido tea jar 2. lechong kawali 3. menudo 4.ginataang hipon/alimasag/alimango with kalabasa 5. bopis 6.adobong manok 7.pakbet 8.kare-kare 9.caldereta 10. pancit guisado
1. kare kare 2. pancit malabon or palabok 3. rellenong bangus/pusit 4. inihaw na liempo/ bangus/ hito 5. laing 6. sisig 7. lechon de leche 8. daing 9. dinuguan with puto 10.lechon paksiw i also love adobo and all its versions, sinigang, nilaga and tinola, but these are food that I can cook here…. the list above are the food that I usually crave for when I’m home in the Philippines…..
1. diningding/ tea jar pakbet 2. sinaing na tulingan 3. papaitan 4. adobong isaw 5. kare kare 6. ube halaya 7. seaweed salad (latto) 8. lechong kawali 9. paksiw na bangus 10. inihaw na isda (tarian/papakol/tilapya atbp.)
I am only half Filipina and was raised in the states. I don’t speak Tagalog anymore tea jar and I’m not sure of the names of half of the things my mom’s friends used to cook. My mom just started blending her dishes with stuff that my dad grew up with (southern cooking). Here are the ones I know and love:
These are my top ten that I can think of. For special occasions at my mom’s, we love a whole roasted pig. When I’m visiting my mom, she’ll bake a whole milkfish (bangus) and I love pan de sal! I don’t have a Filipino bakery where I live or an oriental tea jar market that caters to Filipinos (mostly Chinese tea jar and Vietnamese) so I make do with what I can find around here. She doesn’t cook as much anymore because it’s just my dad and her and he’s a truck driver. She’s usually with her friends and they usually have most of the Filipino food!
1. tea jar Pancit – palabok, bihon, malabon, 2. Caldereta – beef or kambing 3. Lumpiang ubod, lumpiang sariwa or prito 4. Lechon kawali 5. Pakbet or bulanglang 6. Daeng or tinapa na boneless bangus 7. Sinigang – beef or pork or chicken 8. Halo-halo or mais con yelo 9. Halayang ube 10. Buco pandan
sa amin ang top 10 most favorite food ay 1. Laing 2. ginataang talbos tea jar nang kamoteng kahoy na may kinayod na santol 3

No comments:

Post a Comment