Monday, January 13, 2014

Here I will join, it really needed? haha yes you have! hahaha! 1. Actualy the father


Where you from? That is the question I often hear lately. Of course, I replied Philippines with pride. Perhaps we are proud Pinoy. But nong yong asks reactions were equally. "Really? You do not look like a Filipini! (Filipino = Filipini: not sure if it is so spelled). Your face is different. You look like you came from other country. That they never determine what. Well, blame it to these two great persons. they yong responsible for the confusion of what race I! My father and mother ... The source of my good looks! (WAG conflict, my entry to hahaha)
Lizzie Velasquez, a girl bullied and voted the "ugliest on the Internet," GIVES an amazing and Godly speech. She will inspire you to trust God, accept yourself and enjoy the life that was given to you. This is a MUST see video. For all who have low self steem ...
Lizzie Velasquez was born with a rare disease that makes it impossible for her to gain weight. A few years ago so that Internet bullies cruelly Discovered voted her the "ugliest on the Internet." Rising above her tormentors walk in chiller she has gone on to succeed greatly walk in chiller in life. Watch her give an amazing walk in chiller and Godly speech that will literally change walk in chiller your life!
This was also easy for us to put a "labels" people we see on the internet. Even the nastiest labels that can we call for is easy with just for others, even if the truth is we will not know them. Since many of us are hiding behind a computer monitor to hide our own physical flaws. Not knowing that the attack on the physical characteristics as a person, like being proud that you are more ugly than you speak evil!
I dream to anonymous walk in chiller ... yong should try a DP or Profile Pic with mask. Thanks income yong yong eyes. Or is it hiding in the dark, silhouette just arrived. Mysterious character wants to convey. And I think it's done:
I lost an argument before. And suddenly I just remembered again! Ungodly move on! Again? The argument? Justify if Love is Blind. When I have my non HS teacher in English ask me to Justify the phrase. Eh course, I've been in non-inlove. So I just have the base physical aspect. Regardless what you look at a person, you just nainlove, now that are that! In brief ... "Love Pikit eyes!" Am I right? 5. Beauty and Madness:
1. Similarly walk in chiller kase the Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai's and Filipinos. So anything walk in chiller of my single, walk in chiller confuse race with whom you jan Brother March But of course more handsome and beautiful the Filipinos. Love your own noh! XD 2. I will get back to his video of Lizzie. Ambagal internets that I now turn. Kainis only. Magko, but I also comment about cyber bullying. For me kase, no one has the right to insult any man physical appearance. Baket, super perfect do you look? beautiful or handsome you? Is sexy and fit body you want that for mock-ganun just the appearance of your neighbor? If not you answer my questions eh, you just shut up. Shut your mouth off. You also do not speak evil person different from you. People like that are just attention seekers. Lacking the love of parents. They thus make fun of other's physical flaws. For magpapansin. For magpabida. Ganyans! 3. Wait, I do pinariringgan here? Do porke cat drinking beer is the twitter eh dp I have the right to a sound? ha? ha? ha? Chos! nyahahaha! walk in chiller I'm also on twitter LNG anon, with FB pic I also dun anyhow XD 4. I do not believe walk in chiller that blind love. You still stupid. But blind? A big NO ~ 5. Ayan dinaan just singing the emohan you! Reply Delete walk in chiller
1. U do not I look more Asian is eh, how is that? hahaha 2. Relax! Breather breather. Angry? hahaha 3. Hahaha! You then! right! walk in chiller One-eyed Blogger's earnings profile you hahaha! Exactly! 4. May pinaghuhugutan? haha 5. We just Videoke! Delete
1. Ahahaha, so what you shovel Brother in March? European? Caucasian? XD 2. I'm not angry. Explains simply. Also that's the one I hate most of all eh. Yung humor makes a person's physical walk in chiller flaws. Relish strike paddle to face the judgmental people in physical appearance. Hops, I'm not angry. LNG explains ulet: D 3. LMAO! 4. Slight .... ahahaha: P 5. Oh, I can voice. Maybe blow the videoke machine sakin XD Delete
Here I will join, it really needed? haha yes you have! hahaha! 1. Actualy the father's side of Super M has earned the Italian features while His Mother's side also has Spanish blood! So Nung pinagcombine! Poof! (Cococruch?) Take the chic was super M! March mukang brother got the sad eyes to your father! 2. I agree with cat. To begin with, people just turn also made an human standard of beauty ... In the end, it is still subjective so nothing can be set as the best or pinakapang

No comments:

Post a Comment