Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Besides writing, I can also go into politics. There is not? Seems to be a serious shortage of poten


We should thank God on our bare knees that it was at least dry yesterday afternoon. The morning commute had Dido and I drank in the first best cafe after cleaning. If it had not been refurbished, vujčić we had the whole day turnover with ease opgezopen and not solely because of an insatiable thirst. Really looking back and seeing a dog. Once it was dry, it was not immediately hurry up gradually, but we still had something of a late lunch and it was really awful cozy. It's all part of such a rainy day, but if you are not with umbrella stands, no merchant will be enthusiastic.
After an unusual period of spring-like temperatures are so sweetly still be a bit cool. In the Vondelpark and Amsterdam Forest, the happertjes precaution against frost finally drained. Normally, this is done months earlier. In America it was also suddenly icy cold pool by wind and even Niagara Falls to go below the frost. The Maid of the Mist 'must be preceded by an icebreaker and all the tourists get a blue poncho, vujčić but thermopak vujčić to. In contrast, the Sochi does not really freeze, but they've got another month. A month in which I can look forward to a good jug of wine that I won a bet with a friend who had a hard head had our King during the Games would go that way. Owe me A guess on my part that I relied on the "orange feeling" vujčić of the monarch himself. As a sports fan, I am a Republican, even happy, because all that boycott thing does not make sense and leads on where it needs to go, so Sport. The Olympics should finally be the stage for the world's best athletes and not the world's greatest vujčić power. Who was already getting vujčić media attention in the daily news. Moreover, what do I care if it is Frau Merkel and Hollande. I would find it irritating when Irene stays home or Sven.
After more than 15 years of volunteer work, I quit as chairman of the largest basketball club in the Netherlands. That is not an impulsive decision, but a long, tedious process, vujčić even where I have phased out. Mining operations vujčić BC APOLLO vujčić is my baby and I really was not at all intend to also say goodbye. The league However, when suddenly an enthusiastic team of former vujčić players administratively vujčić wanted to work, the decision was quickly made. Finally, it does not happen every day that people are administratively raise. Although I am full of plans to go to other challenges in administrative work, I first want to take a step back and the new men do not run for the feet. At least that's the sanitized version of the story, and the less attractive story, in which an insignificant sponsortje plays a role, I will wait for my memoirs.
I go at least one book about the Apollo make this year's 80th anniversary. It will be central to the spirit in which this striking edifice is built amidst the posh villas in Amsterdam South. Myself that will really be no dull architectural historical booklet, knowing but are enlivened with high-profile statements of illustrious predecessors.
Bram Van Brakel example, the helmsman of the Amsterdam vujčić Landlust. When asked what he thought of 'Luv', the famous meidenpopband one of his league matches vujčić opleukte, he replied; "I would not even want to fuck with a borrowed dog cock Henk Spaan had this statement many times stuck behind each other and that commercial has the basketball world entertained for years. Patty Brard found that all obviously much less comical, even though they might now come back.
Besides writing, I can also go into politics. There is not? Seems to be a serious shortage of potential councilors so why The work does not pull, ungrateful and poorly paid. Well, I'm sporting director got quite used to the past few decades, so that should not be an impediment. But yes, you white of course be no second Pieter Hilhorst.
Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment