Sunday, May 4, 2014

Nikolai Baranov I am a regular visitor to the gym, play guitar and like to listen to Black Sabbath


Nikolai Baranov I am a regular visitor to the gym, play guitar and like to listen to Black Sabbath and Judas Priest. In addition, I wrote my first book - a collection of poems - when I was 16 years old. Meanwhile, the anglers teddington that number has risen to second. Moreover I make movies about physics and mathematics, and I upload those to Youtube.com. I publish my books on lulu.nl: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/NikolajBaranov
Drunk I was sitting under the almond tree. Blisters fell into the folds of my robe. I did not notice it until I got up and hit my robe tight, then attacked the blisters around, So that I wondered, the anglers teddington "Did I thrived without knowing it? I could enjoy and have not done? Cursed wine daze! " But when I opened my eyes languid, what wine I saw the tree losing its blisters in my jar yet. "You, old, lose your bloom when autumn comes, and must wait until the following spring, and I just have to fill my jar again and again'm blessed."
Personification: r. 11: "... lose his blisters," A tree has nothing to lose. The leaves just let go because of a biological process responsible - yes. r. 13: "You, old, loses ..." A tree can not lose again. r. 13: "... when autumn comes" Obviously. r. 14: "And to wait until the following spring" Yeah definitely a tree waiting to fall, as if the tree itself would simply tear off the ground and would run off, it would not only be fatal for him, but also handsome difficult.
Drunk I was sitting under the almond tree. a Blisters fell into the folds of my robe. b I did not notice it until I got up and c my robe tight hit, d When the leaves fell all around, e Wherefore I was wondering: d 'Did I thrived without knowing it? f I could enjoy and have not done? g Cursed the anglers teddington wine daze! " h But when I opened my eyes languid, d I saw the tree losing its blistering, i In my jug some wine yet. k You, old, lose your bloom when autumn comes and k must wait until the following spring, l And all I have to fill my jar And am back again to save. " n
-Oeg The d-lines end all on-oeg, but I wonder whether the anglers teddington the poet did this intentionally or they rhyme by pure chance. -O-K-lines have a sound rhyme o Here again the same thought-oeg, although I find it even more unlikely, but it does rhyme.
Metrum 1.5 / rhythm the anglers teddington The poem is a free verse. Each line has a different number of syllables and accents do not correspond. It even looks like a piece of prose, the anglers teddington because it has so little closer thing, only the shape might make it a poem.
2.1 The narrative poem tells the story of a woman or man - this is not clear, but may be that it is a man, because he drinks and when we look at the time when JJ Slauerhoff lived (fin de siècle, World War adopted , wars), it can be assumed that it is a quiet man who so greedily drinking the wine.
2.3 Description Space The man sitting the anglers teddington under a tree in the spring (see title), which means a colorful setting him and the tree bordered with all flowers, white clouds, a clear blue sky and a drop on each blade of grass, a fresh drop.
2.4 Description The poem describes a short time period in a few minutes browsing the rug and hit the man on the tree says he will be when he fills his jug of wine. Saved again It is a look back, it's done in the past, which we notice immediately is the second word of the poem: "Drunk sat ..."
2.5 Theming Freedom. The theme is freedom, because the man sitting under the tree, the tree says he can be when he wants, whenever he chooses saved. The boom is attached to a change of seasons and will only be, "bloom" when the spring is saved. The man, however, is not tied to seasons and decides when he drinks wine (of course there is also the issue of money, but that we neglect even).
3.1 To what extent are subcomponents used in the functional form to clarify the content (or not)? Most tropes are there for aesthetic value. In r. 14: "And to wait until the following spring" paints a picture of a truly vibrant entity, the tree, which must wait. Both are orgranisme, man and tree and stand on equal footing in that way, however, the organism tree is not able to do what it wants, the human organism is. This reflects the special position man occupies in the world of plants and animals. Where a fox, a dog, cats, elephants, trees, vines, etc. are bound at the mercy of nature, man withdraws from nothing and 'flowers' in contrast the anglers teddington to the rest when he wants. Plants and animals the anglers teddington have been bound to the nature, the

No comments:

Post a Comment