Thursday, February 20, 2014

I will never give in. It [cosmetic surgery] goes against my morals, strange traditions around the wo


Ever wonder why Michelle strange traditions around the world Pfeiffer always looks so gorgeous? It might not just be in her genes. Sure – she’s a natural beauty, but the star recently admitted that going under the knife is not necessarily a bad thing at her age.
This cavalier statement did come with a warning, however: “…when people don’t look themselves anymore, that’s strange traditions around the world when you go, ‘Oooh,’ and it’s kind of sad. It’s uncomfortable for us but if they’re happy with what they see in the mirror, does it matter?”
In a world where stars as young as 21-year-old pressured to look a certain way in Hollywood, some celebs are speaking out. Emma Watson told the UK edition of Elle that “Los Angeles scares her because strange traditions around the world of all the plastic surgery young people have there.”
I will never give in. It [cosmetic surgery] goes against my morals, strange traditions around the world the way that my parents brought me up and what I consider to be natural beauty … I am an actress, strange traditions around the world I don’t want to freeze the expressions of my face.
Recent Posts 01/22/2014 • Super Bowl 48 tickets top out at $14,000 01/20/2014 • Omaha plant explosion leaves at least two dead 01/17/2014 • strange traditions around the world Philadelphia school shooting leaves at least two injured 01/16/2014 • Horrific, controversial Ohio execution sparks outrage
academy awards 2014 live stream on Oscar Winners List: ‘The King’s Speech’ Nabs Best Picture 2011 What's up it's me, I am also visiting this website on a regular basis, this site is genuinely good...


No comments:

Post a Comment