Thursday, November 13, 2014

Love or hate? Adidas Boat shoes


After my previous experience Bsofoni, which probably can be summed up with the words "never been so fun, but it is an important event fashion consumers in Israel," This time I got Lsofoni with far fewer expectations. I mean, this time I did not expect the shoes to the horizon, vog ingelheim but the display is quite modest, vog ingelheim and very low prices, but a reduction of 20% to 30% regular prices boutiques who want them for shoes. Expectations were indeed fulfilled was small and cheaper prices for standard stores, but these were not the end of the season and the price was wildly cheap (aside from the podium of Calais, which was very cheap). Movement of visitors was quite sparse (I heard few complaints from some viewers Visitors vog ingelheim also in the plastics market). Once again, I could not decipher the composition of the event: Is the purpose to encourage local designers and niche brands or importers of shoes? This time, at least, was the presence of relatively massive importers. In addition, I suffered a slight disappointment when I realized that Shushu and Regina, impressed me the most last time, that were not present at the fair. Teva Naot, however, demonstrated the presence once again. Very impressive I coined proper, although non-negligible size, make sure to make their presence at an event like this, although I do not particularly understand the insistence on their presence when they already present in every mall. One way or another, their stall was quite deserted: the white border: a sign "Please do not step on the grass" from the pulpit of Roni Kantor. Artificial grass, it turns out, it's the new black shoes Bsofoni stalls. I saw at least three stands of grass, but with Cantor He spent the most improvement: The most striking thing was the gloomy atmosphere prevailed instead. Space was large and spacious but dull and not designed at all. Even some of the sellers were gloomy. In this environment difficult to buy. Most of the stalls was quite sparse display. Particularly disappointing Amos, according to media reports are sponsors of the event. When I arrived I counted only eight models on their little table at the entrance. Eight models are not exactly wild selection. That matter, not just checked the men supply, but I have a feeling that he was not very abundant. This is also true mirror image of what happens in stores, but my heart on them. And One final thought: Designers and importers expensive, when I get clothes fairs and informed vog ingelheim me that they only brought Dgmihm Extra-Small size and coding I mutter quietly under my breath. When you bring certain models only 36-37 degrees, it is much more annoying. Shoes are one of the few items that you can enjoy them no matter how much you weigh, assuming that the scale sizes 35-40. Why exclude us from there too? Preservation: the signs as usual was excellent (even parking). Area adjacent to organize such a performance shoe, who was not overpowering the senses, but pointed out with good intentions. Laces booth was interesting and colorful stalls and the addition of veteran was a positive step in the desired direction of improving the shopping experience at an event. Impressed me the most: Hannah Hoffman, vog ingelheim who presented a very successful models, some of which, in the limited dimensions and disappointing. Noa Luria, introduced shoes humorous and graceful. Some models in Calais that they were equipped with considerable humor; Designer bags and beautiful wave brand and designer bags MALBAGS his Maya, presented cases "as of the time" they did a great desire to buy.
After the disappointment last time, I sent yesterday vog ingelheim to visit my dear mother and of course I was right! I also Lthosoteich partnership. Although prices are cheap shops but still not in that students can afford. It's not popular! If you will lower prices and increase the supply of sellers will be an event like this is more potential. April 24, 2010 at 18:48
I heard a friend who was there that men had no choice. It is true that in general women are great buying power and target audience of designers, and as there are more women than men, but there is no reason to ignore us. By the way, I thought I raised just before the clay after exhausting wandering the malls (as you walk among the stalls of the fair in question) I found shoes at Zara ... April 24, 2010 at 18:53
Every word in the rock, I was yesterday. Space is indeed huge and inviting, vog ingelheim but the location itself is indeed excellent especially in fine weather. About shoes, unfortunately vog ingelheim Bruni Kantor only couple I wanted, when 39 were a pair of the whole world and her sister have been measured, and they had something to look wrinkled, for NIS 315, no. The other couple requested, vog ingelheim a shoemaker, unfortunately begun to mourn their left from the measurement stage, "This is not a problem to catch up with it," said the familiar graceful, but again for 390 shekels, I gave up:-) April 24, 2010 at 19:47
Tamar, the students have no reason to Bsofoni. In terms of student budget, it is better to wait another two months vog ingelheim for her final season of the commercial networks. Mtioon expensive, Welcome to the blog! I glanced an eye like that, but I did not really stand offers a selection of men's shoes. There were colorful urban sneakers, but what about those of us who can not wear sneakers fluorescent colors work? Liron, I have such disasters did not happen, but interest rates in jarred me a bit too. I tried on a pair of sandals of Phigo raised NIS 450 last pair and they were very nice, not very comfortable because of the buying was a pretty big gamble for me to spend so much money on a pair of shoes I can not check enough. Demand, come on, come on. We'll vog ingelheim go to Maya , made a nice face and we bought bags although vog ingelheim they do not have definite use, but at least we Nncs a work of art. 25 April 2010 at 01:03
Love or hate? Adidas Boat shoes
Tomer Ben Canaan: great designs at affordable prices, we do not know
Represent a brand and interested in advertising program Venalolh? Would like to invite vog ingelheim us to cover an event or a brand? Want to read something or announce a guest post? Want to publish a clarification or comment on a post has already been reported? Encountered in error and wish to regulation? Contact Sharon willeatpeaches@gmail.com
I set up the Nalolh in 2009 because I thought that every woman can appreciate vog ingelheim each measurement beautiful shoes. Since then, of course, I discovered that

No comments:

Post a Comment