Saturday, January 31, 2015

Our Bed no 8 and 9, on the bottom bunk, was fashionable style display stand before our joy is true


7.30pm after I eat eggs sungguuh briyani but feels dry up eating for fear jugak I become hungry midnight used walkin cooler our time in the train, we check out of the hotel after winter used walkin cooler storage bag of stuff near the locker hotel, B gala pay all bills canada cost us 100 dollars for 5 days, then if the amount per dollar canada, used walkin cooler might eat once or twice in restaurants in quebec or shopping I buy objects that B captivates I said I did not need it. 8 years ago when I traveled in south india, I'm just exhausted us 5 dollars a day.
Although the train station not far from the hotel, we did not walk there instead we pedaled rickshaws there ... ok this crap when I tried to find a trishaw tuk tuk india ni kat, dorang pretend not to know like this first heard the name dorang train station, india No Bahasa Inggeris number used walkin cooler of native speakers in the world and I believe the train station in the ordinary common languages heard throughout life dorang as trishaw or tuk tuk driver, but still want to do do not know .. What I learned, when dorang do This cam for the first time heard the name of the train station, I would pegi on other hosts Dreba tu, meaning when you make stupid stupid like I never heard the name of train station to do, there are plenty of other drivers .. so who knows if it was not compensation used walkin cooler yourself.
50 rupees agree tuk to train station, there is a coolie who continue to lift my bag and said 10 rupees, then we want to acknowledge the ticket, B show and all, pura pura never really could not mark where we should ride train ticket because used walkin cooler he had shown tu kat people and other people acting like tu jugak first time acknowledge the ticket but, impatient B, so B said non and our own carry bag to find the name tu train, consult and train 13 mark no say over 10 minutes of time listed on the ticket used walkin cooler 8.30pm . The challenge travel in india, and if adventurous, this is the place .. 1001 various vagaries of human behavior ..
We fell under the Institute hermit many people crazy, and I did not expect much, dorang can queue up train, repeated regularly .. wah after the experience I got from metro ride with us not out of the metro, dorang already clamoring to get here .... dorang queue, the queue ni car seat and for us, we take the bed air conditioner, so do not need to queue up to fight for our bed dha expressed his number ... From B on patrol patrolling, B word among our coach coach seat with aircond bed , there is a container such as a barrier to the divider between the coach because I can get into the coach seat, thus meaning the people of coach seat can not creep creep bed agree with incoming coach and vice versa ...
Our Bed no 8 and 9, on the bottom bunk, was fashionable style display stand before our joy is true by a family of her bed before us ... a family of two children with pak mak ... son of two people, one baby tu again a month to two months old .. I just remember I was addicted mother with cellphone, apparently Patricia ni is the same, your phone would ring every 5 minutes, then take a minute 2 before answered, he was the same father ... I got bored crazy best not to graze joy felt so ... Son he kind of fever ready to vomit, but while calling calling Clean vomiting may agree .. I also acknowledge the cam Alas, sorts them out by measles tepon tu ... until the morning when I was eyes phone never broke up .. B cam lost patience acknowledge, I say to these people who may not live happy, cellphone cam luxury that dorang there ... so what else let's calling even calling depsn child crying tears to the eyes of even vomiting green ..
Morning time, the child she vomited again, he may be busy talking, men continue to confiscate the phone and he turned, B said why do I do agree with since yesterday. we live a little safer than ringing sound tu .. oh yes, I slept under the bed and Breakfast on the bed, I'm ready for bed cover again with all the fabric I was lazy .. I want to acknowledge the dorang family, so I'm crap with dorang .. I've got the phone, but I do not sejakun it with the use of cellphone ..
B which tells the story come wander distracted B acknowledge what he said that he acknowledge the baby's feet touch the single mother signed him before the train whose mother she was crying, B acknowledge one ni Mamat came running train when he worked leap, he fell on the stairs and powerful roar possible reasons for falling ill and nurse strokes indian B is such that he bagaitau to delhi reason to ask for a visa to the US .. going to follow men there ....
We wandered the roaming between coach and then stumbled upon a story about her gestures ask US visa, the newly-married couple, henna is not lost yet, somi he has stayed a long time in the US in seven years like that, so now married used walkin cooler and nak balik balik bawak wife there is such ...
If you follow the ticket, we ought to mark varanasi 8.30am but 12 noon bar

No comments:

Post a Comment