Saturday, April 25, 2015

Surprisingly, just that I was put on the wall of life 5 years ago and I had to choose between life


I bet you will enjoy the read! ... Once you reach the first part, which, like any story about the transformation of a man, not only contain plated parts. But I hope that what you learn from them, compensates the effort and willingness to read them.
The idea of this project through to help as may people who want to do something with their lives just as I was helped me come two days ago, while working on another project (business).
I liked the idea so much, that I left the pool for two days everything was working - and believe me, for me time is gold value, so little am- quickly and I started to put in place the demers.Sunt very curious and would be very happy to see that people react positively and capitalize on this opportunity you offer.
Made me comfortable life of man, a man who is constantly working with himself, trying every day to become a better version of sa.Si how this can not be done without information from people coldroom for sale who have already managed to reach to the best of them, I learned and learn from them through their books.
After more than four years since I decided coldroom for sale that I have to live my life, I do not live it myself, years in which I worked coldroom for sale hard with me and my goals, I have compiled a library of self-training and development that includes only titles premium.
We have nearly 300 books that keep the head and eyes whose information, if learned and applied, any human life change for the better at 180 degrees.
To me, the information in these books saved my life at a time, helped me go through hell to get out alive and indescribable coldroom for sale and mind intreaga.Mai Moreover, helped me out stronger and more focused on my goals than before.
These books were mostly translated into the Romanian-I and an important collection of books in engleza.Unele of them are very hard to find and very expensive, and I bought at the expense of clothes, days off, holidays that I chose to "jump" in all these years, coldroom for sale instead purchasing information.
I chose to give all the money I would have given the entertainment, clothes or leave on books, seminars, coldroom for sale courses, because I knew that there was another option coldroom for sale to build the life you want me to rebuild than me in ground and put me back on track that represents me.
It was a decision coldroom for sale damn hard to follow, especially around me I had about three people who shared my beliefs, I have helped me understand and incurajat.Ma hurt me to lose good friends who did not understand my attempt to do something with me, instead coldroom for sale of continuing to live from day to day at the mercy of fate.
Surprisingly, just that I was put on the wall of life 5 years ago and I had to choose between life and meaning moarte- or rebuilt from scratch and I am a real chance at life, or not, and then ends all - gave me the strength to start a new path.
And do not imagine that the road was easy! Or that sacrifices were limited only to leave money invested in books and clothes and my friends learned while having coldroom for sale fun!
A hell populated and others of my demons and a hell that I was not allowed coldroom for sale to run as it can get out quickly. Necessary and essential condition of this move was to be patient and go slowly walk PAS, received any experience exceeded income and without hatred.
And, occasionally, because the walk was long and tiring fierce, necessarily make so I can survive, rest breaks - if the rest could be called smoldering fire burning instead of valvataie.Erau short breaks, but sufficient that tormented and exhausted my body and my mind crazy worries, pain and horrors through which to repair the minimum necessary as I could go on ....
That was about my way in these long years of transformation from robot in awake humans, the man lived and

No comments:

Post a Comment