Sunday, May 17, 2015

ape-ape shja (1) award (1) The story of a slave (1) the story the story of (1) short stories (1) fe


Home Business Internet Market Stock Downloads Dvd Games Software Office Parent Category Child Category 1 Sub Child Category 1 Sub Child Category 2 Sub Child Category 3 Child Category 2 Child Category 3 Child Category 4 Featured Health Childcare the park hotel teddington Doctors music politics the park hotel teddington Edit
Hello. yesterday, I feel so great to talk to kak Yuni. He now tells me he is like a brother to me in a foreign land for me. Earth where I sit unaided mother or relatives. Just had to pedal yourself with the help of friends. Really! I feel very fortunate to have friends here. The same hard, just happy, just helping, no matter the park hotel teddington in any way. I felt very happy and excited. Thank you dear friends! : ') But it is, without the observation of mothers and families, alone, our tools often negligent, inattentive, forgot. sometimes drifting involuntarily. And at that time it was a reminder of our need GOD. O GOD, give me a warning if I trance. :( Just go to fb, I tagged a friend of note. I think fit to share with. I xtaw loose punye note, so, I'm so permission was xtaw kt loose. So, I was just disseminates, the park hotel teddington I hope the author of this reward, every time people the park hotel teddington read it. :) AL-QURAN Supreme MIRACLE!
"What man is left alone to say," We believe, and they are not tested? and indeed We tried those before them, Allah knows those who are true and He knows those who lie. "(Surah al-Ankabut, verse 2-3)
"It may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and it may be some thing anyway you like, but it is bad for you. Allah knows and you know not. "(Surah al-Baqarah, the park hotel teddington Verse 216)
"Nay, seek (Allah's) help with patient the park hotel teddington perseverance and prayer; and truly it is hard except for the humble the park hotel teddington ones." (Surah al-Baqarah, verse 45)
"Because the real hardship comes kemudahan.Sesungguhnya hardship comes ease." (Surah al-Insyirah, verses 5-6) BEHOLD, THE QURAN IS THE ANSWER FOR ALL KINDS OF ANY KIND OF PROBLEM. open the Koran, read the hymn, understand the Quran, the Quran dalamilah, and hold the Quran. you will never regret it :)
like it! right faithful, was very affirmative opinion sisters ..Al raises the Quran is the word of Allah .. so apa2 related questions the park hotel teddington should be worldly and hereafter we refer to the Quran .. but we must understand it .. kn ayat2? December 5, 2010 at 11:33 PM
ATTENTION pleaseeee.! the park hotel teddington This is my blog and I can write whatever I want. if you dislike this blog, feel free to navigate the park hotel teddington away from my blog. have fun and happy reading. and always activate your zygomaticus major muscles by smiling. :)
Stamp Epigoni
2013 (1) May (1) 2012 (16) August (1) July (1) June (2) May (1) April (6) March (3) February (1) January (1) 2011 (16) December (5) July (1) June (2) April (1) January (7) 2010 (60) September (6) 3rd year story .. . down.-_- Quote for today, IF YOU'RE NOT IN SAME implanted ... new year I have the answer for your question :) :) tazkirah Friday November (5) October (2) September (2) July (6) June (12) May (1) April (4) March (9) February (5) January (8) 2009 (42) December (7) November (3) October (9) September (1) August (2) July (15) June (5)
ape-ape shja (1) award (1) The story of a slave (1) the story the story of (1) short stories (1) feeling the park hotel teddington (1) forensics (1) Scientific (9) Debt (1) The story of wandering (9) medic (1) Motivation (1) muvee (1) medicine (1) ramblings (15) harness love forever (3) baby mama (2) study (1) tag (1) do not study (1)
Powered by Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment