Thursday, May 21, 2015

Search for: Recent Posts Dorm Life Answers To Questions Answers To Questions of Life Hello world! R


Like this:
About sepasanghati19 Born on Friday night 03/25/1995 23/10/1416 Saturday equivalent emigrated or 23 syawal.Anak second of three sisters beradik.Emak I said those bred but I'm not fluent in Java can only understand it when people sing talk .Hospital Teluk Intan be the first place I heard the azan and iqamat. Pondol Sabians 3 1/2 miles Maharajalela Road 36000, Teluk Intan be my place dibesarkan.Mendapat early education in kindergarten Party Isam Care Tunas (SURE) Karentina Park and next to school in SK Dato Admiral King crown next to a beautiful castle residence ne radjaj gresnike saya.Kemudian continue SMKA not subject to religious schools but Anderson secondary school, here I can recognize Ipoh.Di temperament slaves who lived in bandar.Pada first I sign Anderson in a very ignorant moreover, a school located in the heart of the city .Bergaul with my boy and an active rugby rugby in Anderson dakam add delinquency saya.Pernah also fly at night my good fortune did not change in kantoi with otek.Tahun finally came Hidayah from ALLAH.Sekolah Anderson taught me the beauty of unrivaled ISLAM I .Kenakalan eliminated by softness ISLAM.Tingkatan 2 I got the vice executive council Kebersihan.Jawatan taught me that cleanliness was a part of this Iman.Tahun am very hygienic and skill to show the best example to juniors or seniors who are in asrama.Tingkatan 3 puka mandate I was given sufficient weight to the chairman of the executive council of spirituality or call Dakwah And Famous (Badr) .Bermulalah first detir I know my ordeal in dakwah.Tidak dinafikankan, there is pent in the depths of the soul's joy and sorrow preach in Anderson Anderson.Seronoknya love for all lelaki.Tiada ne radjaj gresnike conflict but there is a problem persahabatan.Anderson a friend taught me to appreciate ne radjaj gresnike and keep my commitments taken persahabatan.Sekarang Examination Certificate Malaysia (SPM) in the School of Science Raja Tun Azlan Shah or SERATAS.Ternyata very top Anderson.Banyak different ne radjaj gresnike things to me at once sailed here to preach about Islam and enjoy the sweetness of Iman shed on us all the time that man must love and berlalu.Fitrah dicintai.Dah when it's mixed schools must be a love story that engraved in wall hati.Terpulanglah how a Khalifa was awarded control of a piece of liver from the heart not the gate Khaliq.Mungkin tap by any girl in top and there is no woman in the world who succeeded in opening hearts ne radjaj gresnike ini.Sepasang hati19 bring the spirit of which I was TRYING mancari tersurat.Sebenarnya Love GOD and RASUL.Doakan to reach the hearts ne radjaj gresnike and bodies of Love saya.Sebenarnya was created solely to please the top ILAHI.Di I majored in biology and Islamic Worldview. My hobbies are playing badminton and reading buku.Saya attended additional studies in Darul Tauhid cottage located in the town of SIK, KEDAH.Di Here I have peace of haqiqi behind the confusion and suffocation of Sciences studied the bergitu complex for me. Islamic education is the giving space in the chest saya.Setiapkali graduation I will try to write material for the volume in the room writing this hotel.I 16 years old and still there is a mistake in writing Single.Kalau I hope you all can correct it. Since I learned of a mirror. You're my mirror which will reprimand any mistake saya.UHIBBUKUMFILLAH
Website
Search for: Recent Posts Dorm Life Answers To Questions Answers To Questions of Life Hello world! Recent Comments Poetry ne radjaj gresnike Archives June 2011 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment