Monday, November 25, 2013

But how much joy it gives the harvest, how sweet the fatigue of the preparations! When you are clos


Good day today, my friends and a good month .... last Fall was ... Autumn! how to add humidity to a room The cold gathered us at home and the rains closed within our ... Opportunity for housework ... It's time of arranging summer and seeds in preparation how to add humidity to a room for the exchange or send ...
Before ... save them in jars to make sure that the seeds are thoroughly dry ... Put attention to the labels how to add humidity to a room on the jars with the name and characteristics of the seed as the place of origin or type of the wrist ...
.. Keep them in a dry place ... I put them in my library alongside the books that I love for reasons mainly semiotics ... ie wanting to say that the seeds along with books are my treasures ... and this is truth ....
He is ... and the weather of the vintage for those who cultivate how to add humidity to a room grapes blessed ... The harvest should be done on time ... ie when the grapes have uploaded all their sugar ... From there telling people to "Summer, Vintage, War" ... all want the time ... So we luckily managed how to add humidity to a room to gather most grapes caught before the rains ... The first prepared for the wine and vinegar. ..
Measured ... his grades ... Between 11.5 and 12.5 is good according to the books ... although my father insists that good wine must begin fermentation between 12.9 and 13, 1 degrees of ... So did everything how to add humidity to a room in the village ...
The second installment ... the grapes we concentrated grape for jelly, moustokouloura or whatever else ... The process itself ... The fucked with the bag, drain and immediately got the must (grape is important to "cut "and clean up immediately, before fermentation), we put in the pots and began to boil (this year we did not use ash) ... swiped good grape until no foam after another ...
Then we spent the must of cheese cloth and clean-anymore-I began to concentrate ... I simmer for half an hour until you are left one-third of the original amount ... The color must be light tan ...
Rainy ... helped the handiwork ... Tidying machine and cutting those not worn rags ... Job winter told my grandmother, since then he found time to prepare rags to loom that would set up in the summer how to add humidity to a room .. .
And ... life rolls packed new day, new emotions, new hobbies ... with many still waiting for the reception of the winter ... like the white pumpkin gave me and that should in turn be sweet ...
Always how to add humidity to a room ... there are jobs on the farm ... but jobs that give me joy ... I do not get tired ... otherwise ... give meaning to my life ... it's wonderful sense of relaxation after a hard day close to nature ... a sweet coffee with a hot piece of halva with lots of cinnamon and sugar ...
Toil ... my friends ... hope you are so sweet our life ... I'm not saying there are no sorrows ... I think I have courage and loved the people around us when we face the ... and then redeem how to add humidity to a room woes ...
Mairi Grasia 4 Οκτωβρίου -2013 - 9:42 pm
I entered the house of Nicole and charmed, I do not know where you live but I think we should live so everyone wish we had the opportunity, the grapes very beautiful I love MAKE GRAPE Persians tried to make because I had brought many grapes but rather do not succeed, I generally like the old human way of life Congrats, you will visit often, kisses Mary! Reply Delete how to add humidity to a room
But how much joy it gives the harvest, how sweet the fatigue of the preparations! When you are close to the earth, when you see the nature gives to its treasures, you feel part of Creation. Not long ago we were in Zakynthos, a tavern tasted how to add humidity to a room the most delicious beef I've ever eaten me, and when I asked the girl who brought us whether it is local, told me with incredible tenderness in his voice: "yes, ourselves t ' resurrected! " how to add humidity to a room Is not it amazing? On what you love will offer to reciprocate! Kalofagota and all the kalopioto krasaki you! Reply Delete
The post you are highly intoxicating and full of love and warmth, as always! (The animals you are getting even beautify! And the new instances ... doll!) Good Fall, my dear! Many kisses! SSSSSSSSSMOUTS! Reply Delete
What beautiful how to add humidity to a room pictures takes us! You're very lucky to have you and enjoy nature and all the good offers! Kalopioto your wine and good creations with the rag which is very useful ... no doubt! Good weekend and good autumn! Reply Delete
Good morning Mary and good ... Cheinoporo. Good wines and very health echete.Den to understand the Grados wine if you mean that they are two different grape well why or 11.5 or 12.5. My wine (ready) is 12.5. Lightweight but still gefstikota

No comments:

Post a Comment