Monday, November 25, 2013

Well, those who want can we leave here the link to this issue and our ego will add the photo and th


I thought, in this here post, to gather all the ideas we have, utilizing and transforming the glass jars that are excess to our products which have been finished, such as the marmeladas.Xero that most do not throw away and reuse with different ways of using them tropous.Aftous say therefore to share and that's not all ... To reward you for this cooperation, in the end they do a raffle with all entries and one lucky winner will win a gift, which I do not know yet what will be, will announce yet another suspension.
Well, those who want can we leave here the link to this issue and our ego will add the photo and the name of the blog sas.Opoios not blog, let me leave his photos and a name and lgas@otenet.gr I'll add in diagonismo.Mporei everyone to send me more than one build-idea-transformation, but his name will only come once in klirosi.Den mind if we use many of the same ideas of the jars! Sure is that each one will be different and remarkable! kasvuhoonete müük Can you leave your entries until March 30 Friday to make the draw, straight to weekend! that I did not forget anything to mention ... If you have any questions or hesitate! I begin with my own jars and wait with much joy your entries! kasvuhoonete müük
My origami Rena Christodoulou By Hand By Hand By Hand Christodoulou Rena Rena Christodoulou My Scrapbook Home is where your story bigins Home is where your story bigins Home is where your story bigins Home is where your story bigins HAND WORKS oniropagida maniacreations-fairy creations MART handiwork
Obviously you slim! Effie's Sweet Home Designs Katerinaki CREATE CREATE Katerinaki kasvuhoonete müük therefore I exist therefore I am my dreamy life soul Deposit Deposit Deposit soul soul soul Transfer L'Atelier de Marie-Anne Journey to the country of creation Aneraida Aneraida Aneraida oneiropoieio oneiropoieio Creations with love from Lefkothea ikaxela Do you love me
CREATIONS FROM NOWHERE ... ! CHEIROKATASKEFES! Filia's crafts Filia's crafts kasvuhoonete müük KIKA LAZART KIKA LAZART i loVe ScRaP i LoVe ScRaP worsted art treated worsted art treated creative journey by deppy CHEIRODIMIOURGIES ChezSofiWorld kasvuhoonete müük mary's crafts Emerald gianna-hand art THE BREATH OF WIND WITH THE BREATH OF WIND a j-oly creation Ah bunny ...! Dionisia (no blog)
My World
Friendship March 9, 2012 - 6:47 pm
Great jars and your idea for the contest!'m Sending my involvement with my last post! Each jar left over to fill with asterisks origami!'ll See me here http://my-3d-origami.blogspot.com / Good Weekend! Reply Delete
HELLO MY Labroukos!!! Fly JARS? PEPPER I'm getting MOUTH!!! LOOK TO SEE!!! http://diaheiros.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-post_08.html http://diaheiros.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post_09.html http://diaheiros.blogspot.com/2011/ ah, 12/blog-post_26.html!!! DO NOT BELIEVE YOU WANT MORE!!! NOW IS IN SAUCE, MLI Empty!!! Talk later!!! Reply Delete
I can not believe, today while ago, I gathered some sticks to make a jar :) Very beautiful in the photos! And your idea also the concentrations :) If you fix it and catch you send in! Good ML Lamprinoula me. Reply Delete
Got me the day I was thinking how to transform the jars in my kitchen! Very convenient with you somewhere kasvuhoonete müük grouped our ideas! Just come up with what they would do, and I'll send you back ;) PS Thank you for your wishes and participating in my giveaway! Reply Delete
A good! Perfect, I have them ready hehe I send you four! http://www.fraulitsasworld.blogspot.com/2012/03/blog-post_09.html (color) kasvuhoonete müük http://www.fraulitsasworld.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-post_18.html (with ribbon) http://www.fraulitsasworld.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-post_10.html (with adhesive tape) http://www.fraulitsasworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-post_28.html (with buttons ) I finished hehe! Kisses Girl Reply Delete
Very nice idea!! kasvuhoonete müük SUSPENSION my last was a jar! Yesterday kasvuhoonete müük evening and until late vases they made again .. preparing a report-bazaar and a portion will consist of this issue ... I'll send you the night photo ... Reply Delete
Lambrini my very good your idea!!! Well yours-with salt if I remember very well-liked!! How nice to have graced the jars ... and the girls are just the beginning!! Question: should be jar we've done or can do it now;;; Good luck!!! Many kisses!! Reply Delete
Lambrini my wonderful your idea, as always! Here's what I made myself (when I was still more creative and disposal

No comments:

Post a Comment