Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The recipe I have not changed much, my only supplements are a little finely grated lemon peel and a


These beautiful braids last year are among my favorite snacks in the cooler months. Puff pastry with yeast is gorgeous and definitely my favorite. I prefer it to the usual puff pastry because this fluffiness, which acquires yeast, removes heavy and greasy taste especially characteristic of store-bought version. So if one day you have plenty of time and you can indulge in sweet fragrant bakery, be sure to make these melt in brioshcheta.
The recipe I have not changed much, my only supplements are a little finely grated lemon peel and a little sugar. I do a half dose (all products listed here divide infusion jars by 2, no oil just a test) that left me out 4 braids. Splendid still warm, but cooled very tasty, although almost never left anything for cooling. With gratitude to Manue for shared idea I suggest you write it down and you.
'50 Sugar
In a bowl mix flour, sugar, yeast, salt and grated lemon rind. Warm milk with butter and gradually adding them to the other ingredients, knead a nice smooth dough. This can be done in a food processor. Cover the dough balls with fresh foil and let it rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, then transfer to the fridge for half an hour to tighten infusion jars a little and it is easier for rolling out.
After 20 moments remove the dough and gently roll back the same way. Fold and let it rest in the fridge for another 20 minutes infusion jars and repeat 3 times, each time before rolling infusion jars out dough is rotated 90 degrees. In this way, the oil is distributed throughout and forms fine layers.
Preheat oven to 220 degrees. Put in shallow and cut of 180-200 degrees. Bake them until acquiring infusion jars a nice tan. Meanwhile dissolve the sugar with a little water as to liquefy. I prefer to make sugar syrup, again flavored with a little lemon peel, but when I use this method deals. Still hot yarns are coated by using a brush with this solution / syrup. Cool slightly. The most delicious while still hot down - literally infusion jars melts in the mouth.
Mary wonderfully fragrant and offer! I'll try at any cost :) hugs and smiles! Reply Delete
Hello, I am intrigued by your suggestion, it seems to me not so difficult, and I'm tired of puff pastry with margarin.Bih like to clarify the above recipe is for a dose ot4 rolls / ie 1/2 dose is it / and if you tried to freeze this dough. Thank you in advance R. Reply Delete
Hey, R., The recipe is as taken from the source (with minor modifications), ie is the total quantity and the number of 8 yarns. I split products 2 and I do half the dose, ie 250 g of flour, '40 sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt, etc. Do not change the oil in the dough itself, or the way it again divide by 2. Just to clarify something - this is a puff pastry with yeast (in this case sweet), except that it is peeled off to plunk. If you usually puff pastry, this is made only of flour and oil in approximately equal amounts, a little salt and water. The technology is similar, but I personally prefer the version with yeast, just my lighter in taste. But in all cases, any option you choose, a home test has nothing to do with body, so try boldly, it is not hard for 2 years I no longer infusion jars buy puff pastry, do it yourself. I have not tried to freeze infusion jars this dough, but I know that would otherwise yeast freeze well. We hope to have the opportunity to show you how to do it and. Greetings from me and goodnight! Erasure
Where is he that snow, Maria, do you know how I should (officially on, otherwise infusion jars I do not love it)? A shallow I can only say that his relentless irritant! :) With eyes asked each photo so tempt me! If one day I have plenty of free time for culinary performances will utilize for such a beauty. Is incredibly seductive! Hug! Reply Delete
Wow, Rosie, do not shout it snow! I do not want to know even if, like me this Greek winter with 15-20 degree temperatures .. I mean, just to show their boots and as always :) Why is not ... I managed to annoy :) So I take that as a compliment and thank you from my heart! Erasure infusion jars
Hi, Sorry again I have issues, but why leave it in a half dose of all the oil, and I guess you did it as a dough recipe, just explain you think / assume that more oil is better but still / .Ot you I have identified and Finnish Christmas stars there in the book of memory quote you were promised and more. very nice evening, even though it's raining and I thank you. R. Reply Delete
Hello again! I do not know if I misunderstood, I leave all the oil for 15 years, what is engaging in the very dough. If it splits in two, it is better not to put, you will not be felt

No comments:

Post a Comment