Sunday, November 17, 2013

serama, bred, breeder, breed, chick, rooster, chicken, cock, cockerel, hen, hens, pullet, ayam sera


Ceram matachki are wonderful and caring mothers. During curver opbergbox the spring and summer (often in other seasons) as lay 6-8 eggs Hen starts "Kwacha" and is ready to hatching. After thoroughly cover and gently inverting and cooling ovule 20-21 days to hatch small yellow pads. Mom soon leads them to walk!
Proud mom and small Profiles in order :) We're two weeks!
serama, bred, breeder, breed, chick, rooster, chicken, cock, cockerel, hen, hens, pullet, ayam serama, malay serama, extreme serama, chicks, hatching eggs, incubator, incubation curver opbergbox chicken eggs, hen, day-old chicks , cock, Chabot, Bant, cock, cock, yolk
My favorite Ayam Serama boys!
Serama Emo I am a member of UPA and I breed various mutations of peacocks. I love Serama and I have Serama from the spring of 2010, first in Bulgaria. I am a member of Serama Council of North America and Seramaclub Belgium. View my complete profile
2013 (14) November (1) October (3) August (3) July (2) May (2) February (2) January (1) 2012 (6) December (4) Merry Christmas & Happy New Year My favorite young Tommy ! Proud Mom! Baby house in November (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment