Wednesday, June 11, 2014

2012 (75) January (2) February (9) March (9) April (5) May (7) June (3) Babies got st


To style is not just about clothes and accessories. When talking to children, has to do with their games. For this particular post and placed it in the category baby styling brandner where the 'baby' referring to the baby, the toddler, the child generally. And as far as the kids' style, brandner always seeks finds and presents whatever strikes me. No matter what what ... The Blythe doll to know? I just met her and you do not hide the fact that e t o p l e d i n the s! Despite its large head, is very beautiful and stylish. You tell me that I say (write) the obvious now. Doll and bad happens? Not possible. brandner Simply Blythe brandner is something different. And it has 'something' different. brandner It is the most trendy vintage doll circulating. I know, I know ... the 'trendy' has nothing to do with the 'vintage' but allow me to associate in this case. This doll is awesome photogenic. It is a very imaginative subject to shoot in different poses, different angles and different backgrounds. It definitely has a place in her room bempoulas me and my house in general, since as dire amateur photographer who I say I am photographing the experiment. The problem is that I like a lot of versions and I do not know which of all be spoiled. It's quite the crush value. Current 'poor' brandner versions with 12-20 but to get a good should brandner "shut up" brandner about 100 evropoulakia (both found in a Japanese on-line store) if you want to get a collector's item, then the value of more than 300 !!! Before I show you how photogenic it will tell you a little history to learn too! The doll was first constructed in 1972 by the company Kenner. The original Blythe (now known as "vintage") was produced for only one year and then retired due to 'poor' sales. For 28 years, the doll collectors bought mainly. In late 2000 he made his return to Japan when "starred" in a commercial for a mall. The very next day all hell broke loose from sales in Japan and in Asia in general and in 2001 the manufacturer has made in the design of a new commercial version of the doll. Since then and until today have launched more than 100 publications. The latest version has the name Petite Blythe or affectionately "Pucci". It's just wonderful. Admire!
It is indeed wonderful? You, what all did you like? If you want to learn more about Blythe, you have to visit the official site. I think I deserve a 'like' :) Will I pass? Thank you very much! [Photo source: pinterest.com]
Daeira mommy Tuesday, June 12, 2012
How adored this doll? amount???? Btw, to vote in Top blogs ;) Good luck! Reply Delete
You will leave me minymataki?
Babies got style: About the contest for 3 pairs of shoes Lait et Miel
2012 (75) January (2) February (9) March (9) April (5) May (7) June (3) Babies got style: The Blythe brandner doll to know? Er ... Happy summer! Things I read: The My Lovable Baby became the Mr. .. August (3) September (6) October (10) November (12) December (9) 2013 (72) January (5) February (7) March (6) April (6) May (5) June (8) July (5) August (4) September (4) October (6) November (10) December (6) 2014 (23) January (8) February (3) March (2) April (5) May (4) June (1)
BABIES GOT STYLE (13) Hi-5 PHOTO GAME (4) Online Poll (2) QUIZ (3) Contest brandner Results (6) awarded KALE (7) VREFONIPIAKOS STATION (2) Birthday (1) read (16) CONTESTS (10) NUTRITION (4) SMART IDEAS (18) EFTYCHISMENES MOMENTS (37) WISHES brandner (2) OUR BAPTISM (1) KOUKOUROUKOU ISSUES (7) DEKALOGOS OF DAEIRAS (30) NURSERY (1) THINK-FEEL (32) CHRISTMAS (16 )
kmagkmag | kmag site
Closing brandner schools. And what do we do now?
Before one day
Penguin
Snap cookies with nutella
Before 5 days
I am a child

No comments:

Post a Comment