Saturday, June 7, 2014

Essentially metallic saucer cool room panels of pot. To which I made very simply by perisseoumeno f

The christening our Most Beautiful Picnic! (Second part) | ShareYourLikes
The search space for our party, so as I had imagined ... the track was difficult. Ideally cool room panels like to be in nature. But Argolida cool room panels famous for oranges and not forests. I mean, there was not the infrastructure to host a picnic with trees for shade and ground ideal to walk, to run the kids etc. On the other hand, the available commercial spaces, it was not what I was looking for in any case.
Seeking a solution, I stumbled on pictures of smokestacks. You see, "born" when I gave birth to Dorothy, spent some time before going Nafplio and to release enough to see it. I learned about a very nice coffee Fougaro, but up there.
What Facing cool room panels the eyes in my photos? An old canning factory was worked a lot and was an inspired space, cool room panels endless. A group of three stone buildings, an industrial space that you can not not do hangout!
A piece of the stack waiting for us ... and small park with trees, running water, an old reel, with tables and benches pallets picnic! With colored lanterns that gather solar energy. With round, colored, metal coffee tables like you are in Paris for a while, with a swing to relax and just below the funnel itself :) To dominate and remind the identity of the area
This wonderful quilt was made to order from my magic, Chrisocherias Anastasia now Raftadiko (formerly Smart ideas) who made and stitched favors you saw in the first place. A fantastic with patchwork fabrics we use and bonbons! Fantastic squared! ;)
With pillows cool room panels that were in the room of Dorothea and others that I bought from the same site abroad that I get the cups and napkins and the same logic. A little vintage, with birds and flowers
Just below the seat is no longer empty. They are filled with colors, voices cool room panels and glances when looking from here, when from there. Commenting on what they see and are anxious about food. Some will ask if this is also a similar picnic :)
The pretty little kids sitting together in a corner, under a tree. The tables clasped. Low tables with chairs from pallets colored. In red, yellow, green, like the chairs but large in many colors :)
Why had paved my own runner, made with love and joy. Linen in sand color, with 2 separate trim. Ribbons of various designs and colors had passed through openings that I had created and had hung vertically. On the other side was made the same by half. The rest were placed three horizontal rows of lace sticker and washi tape
The wind spoiled us much of what we see. As well, do not expect to see perfectly rigged. The photographs are pulled in different phases so a mess ... will discern :)
With cans that I asked Gina (Love me do) pick me up. Each of them had a piece of the phrase "In" cool room panels "Baptism" "Dorothy", "09/08/13", "Love Luck", cool room panels "Health Happiness"
At other tables were runners from tourtodanteles. The've definitely seen this blog. When the protoagorasa, I did not even mind when the christening. I have had several and they matched perfectly into our theme.
Essentially metallic saucer cool room panels of pot. To which I made very simply by perisseoumeno fabric (from the saddle bags), a triangle folded, fastened to the back side and stuck 6 wishes we had made in papers on paper favors
At this point I want to tell you that I had no reason to detain children with a tutor or something. That's because Fougaro is a protected, cool room panels huge space, with secure freedom of movement for children.
So, I took with my toys from home. Some were in the quilt you saw in the beginning. But I had me a tall wicker basket which is filled with the Dorothea plush, stuffed cool room panels with a cream set from IKEA, with happy and funny kids tattoos, ours moustache set as the party of Stephen ... even our little owl from our beloved Craftaholic, together we had! :)
Not so, as we are accustomed to seeing. Complements the corners, it was not the same flowers decoration cool room panels throughout. Their selection was adapted to the season (September) and the environment ...
The people of the smokestack had made a special order for dishes, serving trays and on coconut, if I remember correctly. Only for us to match our theme! Great approach cool room panels and do not think I did many
Of course,

No comments:

Post a Comment