Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hmm .... just leave, sounds simple, but seems to me but still difficult. My biggest Befrchtung it I

Fantasy Forums> Creative Forums> My Stories> All about writing history - The story should lindsay siegle be fluent ... User Name Remember Me? Password
So I know not whether now or here but rather belongs in the "My Stories", but here one should ask questions ... yes I am writing lindsay siegle to its own Geschcihte, and my grtes problem it is made by me imaginary fixed stations of the story (eg: the protagonist lindsay siegle meets a friend lindsay siegle / Verbndeten - - The two arrive lindsay siegle at the location X to?) to each other, without which I boring (and me as unnecessarily lindsay siegle erscheindene) Reports over long uneventful Mrsche describe through this world. As you lst these problems with the bridges between the events? Thank you for suggestions ... __________________ To hate is like drinking poison and hoping someone else dies. Buddha
DAFR we have the "Around the letter" forum. This is a very legitimate question, you provide to there and I am surprised that we have not yet dealt with ausfhrlich. In fact, this is a problem that arises with every "quest" novel. You send your heroes on the move, the move happen even exciting things, but the movement is indeed only in one direction and suddenly you need it in a completely different place, perhaps even at the origin of the trip. Authors have since already come up with the most bizarre things. The idea dmlichste (sry) but liked to take over again, it is to let Riesenvgel float from the sky, which the hero for next plot point wear (eagle in Lord of the Rings, clip vultures in Boris Koch's K nigsschlssel, the list is probably endless fortfhren allowed), gladly taken are also magical "short distances" (Wheel of Time) or flying ships. Some krzen from the road via a parallel world. You notice already: Everything looks very forced and unglaubwrdig. By the way: You do not necessarily all in "real time" describe: If you are bored of the way - let him go! The reader may not interfere, not as much as when you are bored him with out getting repetitive descriptions of passing trees and mountains __________________
If you are bored of the way - let him go! The reader may not interfere, not as much as when you are bored him with out getting repetitive descriptions of passing trees and mountains So I think it is. Happened on the way nothing special, nothing lindsay siegle that fr is the act of meaning, then it is called simply: "Enroc went on his way, and turned his horse nordwrts (paragraph or new chapter) After two weeks ride. through a varied landscape, he reached his goal. town Goslatyra "The extensive description of a landscape or a ride through an interesting landscape only worthwhile only makes sense if it is important for the plot. Short descriptions can frdern moods or cause impressions, but to describe a boring ride into details is ... boring. __________________ Universal Columnist The SF online comic series Darkener at Fantasy Guide HMPs column at Fantasy Guide APPEARED: D9E at Wurdack
Hmm .... just leave, sounds simple, but seems to me but still difficult. My biggest Befrchtung it I knnte Write a story that begins as long-winded as one of Stephen King (do not get me wrong, I like is his books, the Dark Tower cycle is my favorite lindsay siegle ), the society he is quite often getting caught up in small things, few of which later really Relevance for further history have ... I have my protagonists have a human language with animal lindsay siegle mchtiges given the wear it too may (but only on foot) to these two problems to solve at least (transport and dialogs) so, for Eien to high density in Figure bchern I also always confusing, especially lindsay siegle when a figure suddenly again after 100 pages appears, which was erwhnt with only two ... Just sit down, But these are ever tips that I let myself go through your head ... __________________ To hate is like drinking poison and hoping someone else dies. Buddha
I have on the way from one station to the next one hand, usually only short passages of text, on the other hand, I sometimes use the opportunity that the Charas can also talk times. Or to Nebenschlichkeiten to pass that can be represented the character of Protas. @ Trifles: I erzhle also like (not too often) by a little thing that later left has no more relevance. For example, I was recently pointed out that a Chara something gets paid, but shortly thereafter dies and the thing thus can fulfill no point in the history of a beta. My answer was that in the real

No comments:

Post a Comment