Friday, June 13, 2014

Oh beautiful, they do not know which one to pick! Wonderful first piggy bank, the really beautiful


Here we are again! What do I do? I hope and I want to be very good! To tell you the truth, I "katavrei" the construction of groomsman! Want to see and lot No. 2 of groomsman? "From another era" A cardboard box-easy to make-was decorated with rice paper and paper, patinas, embossed relief and became a piggy bank! "Parfum Pepita" This is clay, and the mold is a large bottle of bubble bath (! - Saw what got us into trouble Rena), cut in half! Seals, paints and patinas like fabric flowers and bottle of parfum Pepita the ready! Haha! "14K" Glass jar with aluminum foil art, stencil 3D, pastes, patinas and dachtylopatines but little glitter! The luxury in a piggy bank! "A house full of love" And of course, I could not resist the temptation to make myself featherstone leigh twickenham a house of gypsogaza! I can not reach anything but the familiar house enough (;;) effort! And where you say you say good night, appeared a mkri my girlfriend and demanded to put the photo I took this morning ...
Not very graceful, the TURTLE me;; Believe featherstone leigh twickenham me, it is pretty close! (As the owl I do too, seeing her children doll hahaha!). I made a gypsogaza (my mold is a clay that I have)
I put a thin sheet of clay in the shell, as in the "staff" of space! Na'chete an beautiful week! Good school year for all children, good progress na'choun! Kisses on your cheeks!
Now whom to admire first I do not know! Your favorite TURTLE;;; The beautiful house you;;; Luxury in a piggy bank;;; The ...;;; the ...;;; The whole 'lot' is beautiful featherstone leigh twickenham ... In house but put 10 to 10 tons!!! Kisses ... kisses ... kisses!!! Reply Delete
Very beautiful Pepi! The first two very refined, the house and your sweetie is TURTLE! Got forums and this is very good! Move and do not fear anything you taste, do meticulous work and it shows in everything you do. Kisses and good week. Reply Delete
Perfect featherstone leigh twickenham is all your piggy banks! Bravo and bravo again! And the Turtle, if wronged by the photo, I wonder how it will be close! It's lovely! Good week to you, kisses! Reply Delete
Way to go girlfriend! They are all beautiful! The parfum Pepita I liked it very much! but the little I became very good and beautiful! Come on, good luck with their piggy banks now got forums! Many kisses! Reply Delete
Good morning featherstone leigh twickenham and from here my dear Pepi! Very nice to meet you!! The piggy banks you are one and one ... all beautiful and with enough work and detail!! A thousand thumbs up to your imagination and your talent! Many kisses and good week! : O) Reply Delete
Oh beautiful, they do not know which one to pick! Wonderful first piggy bank, the really beautiful little house and your little featherstone leigh twickenham TURTLE steals the show! Thank you for your wishes and your kind words! Kisses! Reply Delete
Pepi my piggy bank and let them come on the block waiting for my surprise ...!! .. Off Off .. you're not the winner of the contest dear .. I did not do such .. but my first time ... Off Off ... .. .. you fiachneis featherstone leigh twickenham piggy banks (which is full parepitontos imagination .. Off .. Off .. Listen .. chelonitsa happened but perfect and SWEET is all the money ... you get in. .. Off XI .. .. a weakness in sheds to my synchoreseis ....... and your luck ..... it worked for my column meil to adress your plizzzzzzzzzz many FILAKIA Reply Delete
Allooo ... Pepi? ... Gone from my block?? Your adress I want to .... I left a message and more over .... not vrisko the meil you to tell .... and sends you mine if you see ... roula makedonisa@gmail.com .. to contcat .... plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz FILAKIA .. Reply Delete
Pepi Good evening: My name is Pepi, live in Athens and I am a mother of two K A T P L A K T I O N S children! featherstone leigh twickenham I started with the artistic .... three years ago, during a difficult period of my life, totally random! My first creation was flip flops! Since then began making jewelry from silver and semiprecious stones. Attended courses for handmade silver jewelry and now I'm here in blog-neighborhood! Last discovered decoupage and I crazy! It is my pleasure to share with you any concerns my art! View full profile
Good month (albeit a little late)! And good kalokairaki (say now)! Do the gifts prepared for you with love for the yen ...
altered boxes (1) bazaar (19) decoupage (38) giveaway (7) papier mache (2) scrapbooking (1) tutorial (2) furniture (1) aluminum foil (2) Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment