Wednesday, June 18, 2014

In baking pan lined with wax paper sprinkle two tablespoons of the mixture for each confection. Ref


Good week! How are you this last ten days of January; hygiene checklist I understand that the weather is good and constantly seeing images of sunny parks and various Greek landscapes hygiene checklist and flee from me jealous? We here in the North we expect two other meroules with polar temperatures for a change not let us get our air dress ... can not forget .. haha All good though, glad the little fix lighting issues (we certainly k), play, Scrolls and run known .. Today I have an alternative proposal for the quinoa. Until now the Captain Cook were creating savory dishes hygiene checklist like this Salad Greek Style, the pseftokeftedakia with quinoa and sarmadakia gialantzi. It's time to bake in the oven xirokarpia and dried fruit, to become the super healthy dish homemade cereal and then make chocolate abnormal using these homemade foods. In this way we are pleased young and old! Let me tell you that baked and crispy quinoa taste very reminiscent of our beloved Sesame ... Come; Materials for cereals (1 jar 700 ml) 1/2 cup quinoa hygiene checklist 1/2 cup rolled oats 1/2 cup coconut 1/2 cup chopped hazelnuts 1/2 cup chopped walnuts 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries or any dried fruit of your choice. 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon a pinch of salt 2 tbsp light olive oil 2 tablespoons brown sugar 2 tablespoons honey diluted with minimum Neraki Procedure Rinse quinoa thoroughly with fresh water and leave for 5 minutes at the end. Preheat oven to 180 degrees us and lay a baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Mix all the ingredients well together and lay the paper, spreading materials as we can.
For chocolate abnormally condensed milk 1 box (300 ml) 1 cup chocolate chips 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/3 cup peanut butter or hazelnut praline Procedure Pour sweetened in saucepan over medium heat and add in it the rest of the ingredients. Stir well to melt our materials, remove from heat and add the homemade cereal.
In baking pan lined with wax paper sprinkle two tablespoons of the mixture for each confection. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to firm up and store in a container with layers of non-stick paper between them (store in refrigerator).
Peace 21/01/14 - 12:00 am
Very nice idea Eri me! I have a weakness for snack crunching! Patience with the cold that came abruptly spoiled last week ... For a trickle consolation, here will be worse, as usual .. Kisses, good week :) Delete Reply
What a great recipe! The most notorious cereal tried boiling like salad with other vegetables and I quite liked, and now I'm looking recipes for sweets and this here is what you need! I'll do it anyway, with tea or coffee hygiene checklist in the morning (because I do not drink milk) is perfect for breakfast! With chocolate in "abnormal" version (had had) a lovely sweets for the afternoon! Very nice suggestion you Eri again, thank you! Reply Delete
Where crispy and perfect for breakfast with milk and coffee! Praline Adding the lifts! Kisses Delete Reply
I polyyyy time to try quinoa but I have not found anywhere! Of course I have not been looking too! Very good recipe, especially for a start ... I will not look weird! : D PS ... I paraaaaa but paraaaaa much to thank you for including my blog in your favorites!! When I saw it I could not believe it! I love your blog and I have used many recipes with you ... the best gingerbread hygiene checklist cookies and oreo cookies cheesecake! Reply Delete
The weather here lately reminds anoixi.M I like your original recipes! I have not tried quinoa, but with what I see, I'm starting to come into peirasmo.Kali your day! Reply Delete
2014 (34) Ιούνιος 2014 (3) May 2014 (3) Απρίλιος 2014 (6) Μάρτιος 2014 (4) Φεβρουάριος 2014 (7) January 2014 (11) Marmpre Chocolate Cake - Banana hygiene checklist Spaghetti with Bolognese French toast Stuffed Rolled Lamb Fricassee Crispy quinoa for breakfast and abnormal Chocolate - ... Psarokeftedes with yogurt dip Nacho Salad - Salad with tortillas Carrot Cake - Carrot Cake Ekmek Shredded Wheat (the Golfo) Spinach with homemade foil Happy New Year! 2013 (88) Δεκέμβριος 2013 (4) Νοέμβριος 2013 (8) Οκτώβριος 2013 (2) Σεπτέμβριος 2013 (2) Αύγουστος 2013 (1) Ιούλιος 2013 (4) Ιούνιος 2013 (8) May 2013 (5) Απρίλιος 2013 (12) Μάρτιος 2013 (13) Φεβρουάριος 2013 (14) Ιανουάριος 2013 (15) 2012 (163) December 20

No comments:

Post a Comment