Monday, June 16, 2014

Okay, I know that the weather is not as if the autumn with such warm that do yet, but we are the fi


Okay, I know that the weather is not as if the autumn with such warm that do yet, but we are the first calendar month of autumn, and between us ... I'm sick of the summer ... I want my coolness, I can smell the rain I want to walk through the park on fallen leaves, I want to feel the first chill on my balcony and throw a jacket over her shoulders anatrichiazontas the dew ... I want to feel the sweet melancholy of autumn!
Now that I write this, my mind crossing the autumn photos momplet that I lived in London ... I have to admit that there is ... real autumn autumn ... do not know how to describe it, but the colors have the city is beautiful ... you see the leaves of the trees all those wonderful autumn colors, from yellow to deep purple and you feel the time, my guys ... Of course the people there are parks, so logical to see and leaves! We who live here in the cement and parks are an endangered species, or if there are some, and they are gray (like how we manage na'xera), to see the seasons? But this is a big issue polyyyyyy ... let's just wander the beautiful Hyde Park!!! Hyde park, London
And after a nostalgic mood, I close the parenthesis and come back to our subject ... So Entering the fall, the time comes to renew the decor of our home. And what better than to hang out with our kids. So you feel and what they contribute and help - the summer that helped Vangelis felt great joy and satisfaction. And it is an excellent opportunity to talk and learn about the seasons, especially small children preschool age. Some beautiful and mostly easy ideas for autumn constructions are the following: A beautiful mobile from leaves we gathered along with our children on a walk, and we went from hot wax to not change color and does not dry out, or of fabric momplet for longer, as the photo. All you need is two sticks that cross tie with string, autumn leaves, string-ribbons-line or whatever else we want to hang the leaves, momplet some beads to stunning effect and a little weight, and ready! Instructions on the link under the photo. Here A scarecrow from bag, decorated with paper canson to make the hat and face, old newspapers to fill the bag and can not stand, straw or knitting yarn for hair. I'll make sure to Decorating their room, loved the idea. The patterns and detailed instructions can be found on the link under the photo. Here A jar candle, decorated with autumn momplet leaves, nuts and string. Piece of cake! here
Award by Vaso
Mama Owl Thessaloniki, Greece'm Chryssa, proud mom of two wonderful baby owl, Vangelis momplet and John. Living in Thessaloniki, studied economics in London, and I try to balance between work and family. Here then is the beam, I will deposit a piece of my soul, my thoughts, my dreams, my wants, and of course my concerns ... and I hope to win new friends. I love decorating, cooking, construction, travel, and of course talking about my kids. View full profile momplet
Deconstructing Mummy (1) Decoupage (2) Development (3) Halloween (2) Baptism (5) Award (2) General (11) yo-yo (1) Celebrations (16) Mother's Day (2) Parents and Children (18 ) Letter to Santa Claus (1) Holidays (3) Decorative Pillows (1) Decoration momplet (12) Educating (12) Gifts (6) Anniversary (1) Case for clothespins (1) Thessaloniki (1) Ideas (15) kadrakia (2 ) Construction (20) Koukouvaismata (25) Bedroom (1) Montessori education (1) Balcony (3) Favors (1) Buffet (1) Kindergarten (2) Easter (1) Children's Literature (2) Child Psychology (4) nursery (6) Children's Party (3) Nursery (13) Paidofthalmiatros (4) Game (8) Poetry (3) invitation (1) Personal (28) Reflections (11) Recipes (4) Health (3) Autumn (3) Christmas (7)
2014 (1) June (1) 2013 (11) December (2) October (1) September (3) July (3) June (2) 2012 (27) October (2) September (2) August (2) July (1) June (2) May (5) April (3) March (4) February (2) January momplet (4) 2011 (58) December (4) November (6) October (5) September (8) learn the seasons, through small cheirotechnie ... First day in children! Indignation! Autumn momplet construction company with

No comments:

Post a Comment