Sunday, June 22, 2014

2014 (23) November (3) January (4) April (4) January (5) February (4) January (3) 2


A sudden drop in temperature, heavy rain, slippery track and fewer participants were the outstanding points at the Coupe du Chasseron, the fourth race of the Juralp Cup. But my years of racing experience and the trained control proplastic technology from Radquer helped me to cope well these circumstances. My good preparation helped me to defy the striking change in the weather and to have a good race. On Chasseron, in the border proplastic region proplastic of Vaud and Neuchâtel mountains near the French border it rained most heavily during the entire race. Also, the temperature was down against the hot day before at around 20 degrees. With Knielingen, Ärmlingen and wind vest I started well warmed up for the fourth round of Juralp Cup. The rain protection, I first drew out just before the start and keeping him in the jersey pocket. From the start, we drove straight into the first of three climbs. Two colleagues category Ü50 I soon saw before me disappear, I did not feel at this stage very much. At kilometer 12, the second, about six kilometer climb began. There it ran me already better and I was able to overtake the driver to driver. The slopes were very slippery on the one hand by the increasingly slippery Jurassic limestone, and also because of all the rain. I did not risk much and drove less than the limit in dry conditions. I often saw in front of me and I heard behind me plunge driver. I also complained a short blip, but was quickly back on the bike. The cold penetrated also because of the strong wind ever deeper into my limbs. At the start of the third pitch I did not open the wind vest already and got so a bit warmer. proplastic Far ahead of me, I suddenly saw a driver who is the Geneva Marc Bally, the eventual winner of the Ü50 possible. When overtaking I saw that I was wrong. I was a little relieved because I thought I have now on top of the last peak time to put on the rain cover for the five-kilometer final descent. In this there were some very tricky because very slippery places proplastic where I dismounted and pushed the wheel. I think I would be without the rain cover become totally cool and would not be able to safely exit.
At the finish I saw Marc Bally as the winner of Ü50 but beams of the second mate, which escaped me in the first climb, the race had to give up. My 2nd place surprised me somewhat proplastic but it confirmed a long experience of me: Cold and wet weather I have on the bike does not like, but in the race I'm in these conditions often rated higher than in warm weather. Ranking Coupe du Chasseron: http://www.mso-chrono.ch/results/108-coupe-du-chasseron/1049/categorie proplastic # m50 veteran scoreboard Juralp Cup: http://www.juralp-cup.ch/ images/pdf-2012/C4-2012.pdf
2014 (23) November (3) January (4) April (4) January (5) February (4) January (3) 2013 (53) December (4) November (4) October (5) September (5) August (4) July (5) June (4) January (5) April (4) January (4) January (4) January (5) 2012 (54) December (4) November (4) October (5) September (5) August (4) July (6) Mistrust - reliance Fast on the Stock Horn Aprilwetter Little Fun in the Jura Radquersaison is 2 . rank in the rain at Chasseron June (4) January (4) April (5) March (4) January (4) January (5) 2011 (52) December (4) November (4 ) October (5) September (4) August (4) July (5) June (4) January (5) April (4) January (4) January (5) January proplastic (4 )


No comments:

Post a Comment